Boo's MintGrün MK1 Arosa - small update

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Its getting there Aimee. Will only truely be mine when the musical Airhorns are fitted. Still need to cover the doorcards but, as the fabric will be a tricky match I thought about a green Tartan, camouflage or some patterned fabric with sugar type skulls ? Although Im not keen on the latter idea I am leaning towards Tartan.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
You not fancy using the same print you use don the sun visors on the door cards keep the theme going? Tartan would go too though yes.

Its laminated wrapping paper ! I might re-do them with the same tartan fabric. Looking at something really yellow and green :D like a tevitodale tartan.

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
tartan_pringle.jpg

look up a tool called cooliris by the way - searching things like google images is so easy having a huge 3d wall to glance at - reccomend it

mensmap.jpg

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
I knew i'd seen similar idea somewhere - (mid 70's Porsche 914 etc) need some porker rims now ;) lol

zPF_GreenTartan.jpg

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
cars looking really good them seats look spot on in there.
i take it they dont do lupo green door cards then?
whats the design going to be on the parcel shelf?

Parcel shelf is staying as it is as its Jesus's home ;) The door cards were not included in the sale but, I got the seats for a bargain so Im not complaining :D I called VW and they want some ridiculous ammount of money for replacement doorcards.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
For those of you who havent met Jesus here is a picture :D

jesus.jpg

(No he isnt real - but, he is colour coded)

:redface:

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Been a busy few days trying to get it all done but, cupholder is now fitted and doorcards are upholstered. Couldnt decide on which Tartan I liked and I toyed with the idea of camouflage and then astroturf :confused: Very happy with the final result though.

Photo0844.jpg

Photo0846.jpg

Cupholder soon became a surrogate monkeholder !!

Rear doorcards,

Photo0852.jpg

Front doorcards,

Photo0856.jpg

Rear parcelshelf

Photo0854.jpg

Sorry for the dark pictures - got a bit late !!

Ok so they are not to everyones taste but, I like them and they are definately unique.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Thankyou gentlemen :D I got the idea from a Herse of all things. Unfortunately though for me the crystals cost a small fortune :( Its definately very 'Boo'doir !

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.