Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
15d2qrk.jpg

Quick Wash.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Brummy the orange wheels you had on the Ibiza, what are they off?? Also what offset etc are they?

Mims .. funnily enough, the bloke I bough em off had them on a Mk2 Golf . they're 15x 7 et of 13 , YES... THIRTEEN. hence the poke had them on the golf , but took them off as i had to raise the bugger due to scrubbage, so it looks like they'll be consigned to the shed with the Borbets (and the three other sets i have in there ;) )

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Mims .. funnily enough, the bloke I bough em off had them on a Mk2 Golf . they're 15x 7 et of 13 , YES... THIRTEEN. hence the poke had them on the golf , but took them off as i had to raise the bugger due to scrubbage, so it looks like they'll be consigned to the shed with the Borbets (and the three other sets i have in there ;) )

Hmmmm interesting. :think:. May have to do some measuring over the next few weeks. And a photoshop of them red :whistle:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
lol.. knock yourself out! .. i dont mind you using pics of them at all :D

As for scrubbage on the Ibiza.. nope! unless i had weight in the back or went over speed-mountians.

only thing i did do was not run any spaces on the rear due to the ET of 13.

Last edited:

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
lol.. knock yourself out! .. i dont mind you using pics of them at all :D

As for scrubbage on the Ibiza.. nope! unless i had weight in the back or went over speed-mountians.

only thing i did do was not run any spaces on the rear due to the ET of 13.

Think a few photoshops are required :whistle:.

Going to have to look at pictures of your Ibiza with them on to see the amount of poke etc with them.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Dunno if these will help

Front wheel rolling shot (en route home from GTI Inters)

x40o03.jpg

fairly Hi-Res pic from angle when the Mims were black

256bt4h.jpg

Side on shot on the Mims not long before they got took off to go on the Goof

107or2f.jpg

Last edited:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
No, buts its deffo on the 'to do' list. parts are pretty cheap to get by all accounts, so i think i'll be gathering over the dark months, then it'll be an early in the new year job

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
*New* kit arrived today whilst i was at work... guess i can now haz mooosic on the go without listening to my IPod. :)
off to test fit the HU ..
:D

Last edited:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
it lives!! i now haz mooosic!... need to plug in the TWELVE disc changer (Rockstar or what!?!?!?!??!?!?!one11eleven!111one!! ) to see if that works, but at least the player works!

:D :D :D