Brummy's MkII Golf...Retro fun...

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Ok, went out to play with some of the boys last night..

15yel8w.jpg

Last edited:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
tbh, itll be going into Winter mode within the next week or so.. (cookies off, Rial exips on, so the lights may be something to do next spring).... hell i may even run the roof rack and snowboard :happy:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Soooo...... WinterMode it is then... got home from work today, and set about taking the Cookies off and wrapping them /putting them away and sticking the winter rims on .

axfejk.jpg

Last edited:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Think it needs the rears spacing out a bit, just to sit it right, rims do look a little lost in the arches after the Porsche rims sitting something like ET 8 (yes, thats EIGHT!!) .. these are ET 42, so im thinking poss 20mm spacing to rear should make them look a bit better. Also after driving on the stratchies for a while, its now back to my old 'favouriites' of 195/45's so driving it round the block earlier was like driving a different car!.
:D

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Bhaji-San.. I took the Cookies off after work today, the rears (not forgettting they are 165's on a 7"rim) have no writing left on them!.. would love to have got it that low !

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
John you are not low...like I said before, cut off arches...put plastic arches back on...and then tell me when you take writing off the tyres then ;)

PS single headlight PS looks so much better ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members