and, err...
2u93fhy.jpg

:lol: nice one mate :D

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
rims are Rial Exips Bhaji-San .

Kez, exhuast was pretty much a steal, bloke had it on his mk2 for less than a week and sold it, so its spankers! got it cheap but will need a reducer for fitting

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Bhaji- San.. why you ask.. you know the answer already ;) for the other info.. 7" wide wearing 195/45 Yoko's

*do love Borbet B's and yes, these do look similar... always said i missed my old bbs Ra's and theye not too disimilar to those either, just wider wth more dish. should make a decent set of winters tbh. :D

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Bhaji- San.. why you ask.. you know the answer already ;) for the other info.. 7" wide wearing 195/45 Yoko's

*do love Borbet B's and yes, these do look similar... always said i missed my old bbs Ra's and theye not too disimilar to those either, just wider wth more dish. should make a decent set of winters tbh. :D

Haha of course [B)]

I actually have a set of wheels you might have liked, 14's though. But that means more lows ;)

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
K&N wheels, they came on the Bim.

like these:
kandnwheels001.jpg

Diamond cut face with black inserts, just like the ones you've bought now lol

Got too many wheels, just to lazy to shift them :happy:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
No real updates as such but, these have been given a rub down ready for tidying up (they had all crazing under the laquer)
2d6kv7n.jpg

im thinking sod the shiny and just go for a block colour..seen some i like the colour of , just need to pick up the paint

These ones have been sold (i know, i know.. they didnt even get on the car, but hey..)

70jdqr.jpg

The exhaust is away somewhere quiet, and the only other things ive done is sorted the wiring so the alarm and immo play nicely together now and fitted some new clear side repeaters today as the ones that were on had been taken apart (brutally) at some stage and had been sprayed black (like, wtf ) for that smoked look. :blink:
Hoping to get a bit of dry weather before long so i can at least make a start tidying the Exips up and get them on before the weather turns too much and ruins the cookies.

:think:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Ive been a fan of the Rial Exips for a good while tbh Suj.. also like the Eta Beta Lucy's (similar-ish) .. these were a reasonable price ,fully shod in decent rubber (Yoko) and i did like the yoko's i had on my old Ra's , they served me well considering i battered them across Europe and around the Ring. exhaust wise.. im in no rush , it may go on, it may just be shifted.. who knows .

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.