Car at dealers!

big_richyt

After waiting patiently since Oct 16th, I got a call from the dealer this morning to say my FR has arrived from the factory! :funk:

I know there were a few people on here with Build week 51 or there about, so hope this helps out anyone who is waiting!

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
After waiting patiently since Oct 16th, I got a call from the dealer this morning to say my FR has arrived from the factory! :funk:

I know there were a few people on here with Build week 51 or there about, so hope this helps out anyone who is waiting!

Yep ours was build week 51 ordered 31st October but going for Marcg 6th (10 plate) delivery.

Sep 3, 2009
Walsall, West Mids
My order was placed / received sometime between the 21st and 25th September (according to the Lloyds Autolease system). I have no idea that build week that would make it though, they havent given me that level of detail !

On the 27th October the original arrival date of the 4th Jan was pushed back to the 11th Jan due to apparent delays at the factory - volume of orders.

Since then its just shown weekly updates of "order progressed, no change to stock date".

Autolease have only confirmed that this is stilll the case and they havent been made aware of any other delays.

Going by the dates above for week 51 and taking into account the delay, mine must have been around that !?