CUPRA order books open?????

scottynic

I was in my SEAT supplier today and he said to me that orders are still not being taken,

Yet theres loads of people on here say they have ordered theirs?

Can someone please clear this up for me. :wtf:

[:@]

Kevo

Apr 12, 2003
staffs
Visit site
I was at premier stoke yesterday and asked when they were getting one he said that their demo was in at beginning of march but someone has already put deposit down so it will not be demo. If i want to get one i better order now and put deposit down as if i don't i will not get one for at least 12 months only 8 per year per dealer.....

Whatever they will say anything, i have no doubt that they will be popular but 12 months, i brought my gti when there was a so called 8 month wait but phoned around lots of dealers and had a choice of 10. I know the cupra wont be made in the numbers the gti is but even so i am sure you would get one if you are prepared to travel..

Must say though at the mo i do feel a little dissapointed with the looks will wait and see once i have seen in the flesh..

maybe the new ctr maybe an option..

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Many dealers are "taking orders" when in fact they're taking deposits from people, writing their name on a bit of paper, and waiting until the car appears on the system as they can't order them yet.

IMHO of course. ;)

Scott

cuprarstu

Jan 8, 2006
Hertfordshire

lakeside747

I was in my SEAT supplier today and he said to me that orders are still not being taken,

Yet theres loads of people on here say they have ordered theirs?

Can someone please clear this up for me. :wtf:

[:@]

We are currently taking orders for the new Leon Cupra, released in March with a starting price of £19,500...

:happy:

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
I was speaking to the one of the Sales guys in my local dealer yesterday and they're taking orders for them now. Seems a bit strange that they reckon that Seat are only giving them 7 for the entire year though. :blink:

lakeside747

I was speaking to the one of the Sales guys in my local dealer yesterday and they're taking orders for them now. Seems a bit strange that they reckon that Seat are only giving them 7 for the entire year though. :blink:

As far as we are concerned, we can have as many as needed, obviously within reason... :whistle:

cuprarstu

Jan 8, 2006
Hertfordshire
Funny that so will I. :lol: Info i've heard is dealers should start getting demo's later this month.

Unless things have changed in the last 48 hours, nothing has been on the system.

I have today placed my 'order'. Apparently the order books are not open, but SEAT head office told him dealers can place a 'pre-order slot' which allegedly is as good as a firm order.

My dealer has said he hopes to have it by beginning of March, but has said middle of March is probably more realistic........went for Inferi black metallic with i-pod, bluetooth & rear side airbags.... ....

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members