Disappointing First 2500miles in my new formentor

Marck

Formentor 1.4 e-hybrid DSG
Jun 19, 2021
Cars been in dealer now for a week, it’s throwing up numerous fault codes according to them, and they are waiting on an air con compressor arriving.
Never had any issue with the air con, but I’m expecting once they clear this fault code, I’ll be waiting for parts for the next fault code until they eventually find what’s causing it not to charge and the acc to switching to driving on the other side of the road and breaking harshly when overtaking.
hey, this is a good news, hopefully they will fix the issues, sorry these things can happen, besides we're not all fortunate, I had a car accident with mine, small damages, immediately fixed, 1.8k euro... just paint and a new right headlight (a lot of money without KASKO) well, has been my fault not seen a STOP sign
lol it was an ATECA all left side destroyed, this means that FORMENTOR is good made

what I'm trying to say is that your car is covered by warranty is good in any case, and if you're not happy, well try to put it in back for another one, you have the control you can also swap brand, is up to you

for instance, today I've been driving 150km in pertoleum only, high-speed tried all over.. no issues and is very fast indeed, but I'm also aware that in one year I'm going to replace it with a full electric car, this is the upcoming way already all over the Europe

I wish you luck with yours, you deserve it :)

Peyton

Jan 20, 2021
Cars been in dealer now for a week, it’s throwing up numerous fault codes according to them, and they are waiting on an air con compressor arriving.
Never had any issue with the air con, but I’m expecting once they clear this fault code, I’ll be waiting for parts for the next fault code until they eventually find what’s causing it not to charge and the acc to switching to driving on the other side of the road and breaking harshly when overtaking.
ACC with RHD cars is not a hardware issue. It happens on many VAG cars and I am not sure if there is a solution for it right now. I'm a LHD car owner so I don't really follow.

About the rest of it, I wish that they solve your issues as soon as possible. My car works great and I enjoy it a lot so I hope the same for you.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.