Forge Split R - A Rough Guide

Klone

Aug 24, 2010
Clacton On Sea
I have a baileys dv30 at the moment which most people dont seem to like so I'm toying with the idea of either

007 or a split r, I'm guess split r is only for a bit of noise

Also is it worth cold side relocating them ??

i had the 007p when i bought the car... and yeah the split R just gives you the PSSH.

cold side is worth having... i just havent got round to it yet...

nwmlarge

a friend of mine has one of these with no problems either his is running stage 2

Feb 28, 2010
Southampton
& you get the woooosh comming outa the grill ;) ad a lil spray nozzle for desired effect and ya gota purge................ hummm now theres an idea! hahahaha

Klone

Aug 24, 2010
Clacton On Sea
how so? its just off the TB?? Ill do mine in a few weeks once everything else is in place! lol

LC looks like this:
DSCF0023.jpg

really dont like it.

Heres the LCR one:

ad4f4798.jpg

JamJay

California Bound
Hi all. So I have a Split-R and run it successfully however I have it fitted in the position Forge recommend which is trumpet facing towards the front of the car (horizontally), aka if this was a 007 it would be in the reverse position right now. So what happens if I turn it the other way up and fit it with the trumpet facing the firewall (vertically)?

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
Not really sure but you wont gain anything, better run it as forge state as these valves are tempermental enough with messing with the correct setup.