Gooner_Mike's C4 VTR+ HDi

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Stickers!

Kind of like the euro / VAG / JDM stickered look... so going to have a go with the C4. Have bought some already and just going to add a few a week until I'm happy really! Marmite-mod alert!

DSCF2246.jpg

DSCF2245.jpg

DSCF2241.jpg

DSCF2247.jpg

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Nice car Mike, always liked the C4's wacky styling. Needs a set of alloys though, not a fan of the standards, what size are they?

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Nice car Mike, always liked the C4's wacky styling. Needs a set of alloys though, not a fan of the standards, what size are they?

Cheers pal. The alloys are 17" but look a little smaller as the arches are huge on the C4. They also weigh a tonne, so some people swap for light weight 18" alloys like the Team Dynamics Pro Race 2.

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Few of my mates have had JOM coilovers and ive never heard a bad word about them... come to think of it i think its JOM's that are on my mk2 lol and they seem good!

Go for it! JOM seem good quality from what i've heard

Cant believe your asking, get them bought for that much mate...

Thanks chaps! Done deal. Will post pics once they arrive and then see about fitting them. Probably worth getting new top mounts for the fronts you think?

Nov 24, 2007
Swansea
Cool car :)

There is a red one dropped hard over a set of team dynamic wheels rolling around my local village. Looks great.

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
WOW. Coilovers arrived today! They are in such good condition. Only been on the last car 8 months.
Springs and dampers all look good. Adjusters (front and rear) easily move still... so I can select ride height and won't have to deal with mashed adjusters. So tempted to put them on the car with the rear adjusters out! Dampers in good nick with no leaks.

Will obviously update thread when they are fitted!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members