Gooner_Mike's C4 VTR+ HDi

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
fronts look like spacers are needed

on another note how do you get te fuelly sig link?

I quite like the tucked look though! Will have to sort out the clunks first before spacing out the wheels....

There is a section on the right hand side of your page I think for the fuelly sig! You can go small or large (mine is large!)

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
That looks nice mate! never seen of of these modded before, so good effort!

That's why I like it! There are a few modded versions over on the c4owners.org forum but literally a handful. Most people see them as sensible-french-family-wagons. Going to keep it very simple anyway. Nothing more than a remap and decat probably in the future. :)

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
More stickers....

IMAG0165.jpg

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
any updates?

No mate. Don't have much money to spend on the car at the moment, except the usual: tyres, services and replacing bits. Got to do the front bushes/wishbones as I have developed a knocking. Guess the coilovers have put pressure on the old bushes but I would imagione they are the originals @ 118k miles! There is a bloke on C4owners.org looking into a polybush set as there isn't one for this C4/307 chassis yet. Also depends what happens when I try to get old bushes out! Could be a pain in the bottom.

Future plans are:
remove stickers and toweye buddy (£free)
lower rear a touch (£free)
Service (in 3k miles time)
Front wishbones or new bushes
LaminX front and rear lights
Spray front and rear chrome badges black
Maybe tint rear windows subtly

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hello mate. how you getting on with the C4?

i might be coming back to the c4 gang so would be good to pick your brains if you dont mind :D

lee

Yep all good ta, no issues yet (*touches wood*). Just tyres, brakes and service bits have needed doing so far. Usual wear'n'tear stuff.

What model you going for?

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
Hello mate. Sorry for delay. Been away at a few gigs and party's :)

If i swap probably 1.6 hdi EGS again. £30 tax and auto which makes city driving bearable lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise