Got my Porsche reps back from powder coaters *NOW FITTED* UPDATE

Deleted member 12147

Yeah I thought the black would look better than white. My calipers were a right state though. The previous owner had tried to repaint them and they had painted around the original decal, it look sh*t.

elviscat

Jun 11, 2007
Bristol, UK
No sorry, thought about selling them but everytime I get a car I change the rims and sell the standard ones and wish i never had. Having a spare set of wheels comes in handy.

All the spokes on the wheels point in the same direction so there is no option of having them facing one way or the other (if that makes sense)

On one side of the car the spokes will face forward and on the other they'll face backwards. If you look closer at the pics of the red car you'll see this.

Thats nuts J3RV X didn't realise this about these wheels after all this time lol, they looks sweet on though.

Would be cool if they made the wheels for both sides as they look on the drivers side.

Deleted member 12147

Thanks.

On the later 911 turbos they done a redesign of this wheel, on that wheel all the spokes face the same way. BUT they only come in 18" and I was after 19" also they don't have them in vag fitment so would have the added cost of sorting out adaptors.

juneau

Dec 29, 2010
Midlands
they look the dogs mate! bit gutted though as i was going to go down the porker route lol not that it hasnt been done before mind lol

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
If you ever sell them let me know

look amazing best wheels i have ever seen for the leon

Deleted member 12147

I think there is only a handful of people on here that have porsche rims, so you may aswell join the club lol.

What style are you looking at?

juneau

Dec 29, 2010
Midlands
to be honest im not sure what style yet as ive still got to look into what you guys recommend size wise and discover pcd's etc like i did before i bought my wheels for my c2.dont want to go getting stupid amounts of arch gap etc lol

paul26982

you want 18's, perfect size in my opinion, 17 too small- 19 ride isnt good etc, then goes down to what ET the wheels are and then you find out what spacers adapters you need