ibiza 2008?

dozza.13

PS3 Tag - Dozza1979
Jun 30, 2006
Grimsby
Like that last one in the mag, although there seem to be a few too many swage lines and creases in the bodywork!!!

Leonidas

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Poverty

Leon/corsa front end with a new impreza/clio rear. Doesnt seem too promising at the moment but then all cars look crap when under camo!

Leonidas

Actually if ya look at it close, its a fabia I think. It has the same shape and front grill.

jabathehut

A bit off topic but does anyone else think the new subaru looks like the old leon? lol

ettlz

Sep 21, 2006
Mmm. I'm glad I've got a Mk IV Facelift after seeing that. Just hope it looks better when painted and that the range includes a 1.2 FSI engine.

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk
That does look like the genuine thing to me. It's difficult to tell what it looks like under the disguise but I can see the terrible swooping swage lines on the sides so that's it out of the running for me. I will be looking elsewhere next time.

unitzero

Ex SEAT owner
Mar 20, 2007
Nuneaton
Have you seen the TRIBU? ....

001__scaled_600_117.jpg

Apparently ...."Just as the Salsa prototype was the prelude to the SEAT León, the new Tribu demonstrates the design basis for the next models to be launched by SEAT."

004__scaled_600_062.jpg

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Correct, Tribu show's you the 'new' grill and more angular fold down the side of the car vs the 'dynamic line' that the Mk2 Leon/Altea/Toledo all have

PaulieB

Dec 23, 2007
Edinburgh
So the new Ibiza is a squashed front of a leon + an altea back? :p

Personally i don't like it, but it would be nicer to see proper photos.

Edit : It does look a bit longer than the normal Ibiza though..., plus the rear pillar looks like a bitch when your reversing,