internal baffles baffled! stainless one maybe?

Boi Ninja

16 valves of sweet shhhhh
Dec 23, 2005
Enfield, Shanktown
internal baffles! stainless one maybe?

my internal baffles on my valver are making a very bad noise, i put it up to check and try and sort out the heatshield but turned out to be the centre section and maybe the cat. ..does this mean i have to replace the back box too?

if i put a custom stainless steel one, whats the chances of me revving too much and messing up the baffles again? or wont that happen with a stainless one?

also universal stainless steel cat ...go or no go?

koz

Last edited:

F2 Ed

now has VAG com
Nov 5, 2006
www.superlite-wheels.com
my internal baffles on my valver are making a very bad noise, i put it up to check and try and sort out the heatshield but turned out to be the centre section and maybe the cat. ..does this mean i have to replace the back box too?

if i put a custom stainless steel one, whats the chances of me revving too much and messing up the baffles again? or wont that happen with a stainless one?

also universal stainless steel cat ...go or no go?

koz

Stainless ones have a composite type baffles. These will last ;)

You don't have to change the backbox because you are doing the centre of the system :blink:

Boi Ninja

Dec 23, 2005
Enfield, Shanktown
i thought maybe the crap might have been pushed into the back box? lol dont worry.

i know no1's prob heard of these people but im thinking of getting it done at torque exhausts, its a custom place. anyone know of anywhere really good? i wouldnt mind travelling if its a perfect operation.

Boi Ninja

Dec 23, 2005
Enfield, Shanktown
yep it is, just wanted that set up ...but in stainless steel coz i want to keep the car and seems a bit pointless of raggin out the car n changing exhausts all the time i have a race with a vr6 lol.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.