K03s logs

-pseudonymous-

Oct 28, 2005
After recent problems with my car, i decided to bypass the N249 valve today to see if things would improve.

Here are some logs i did tonight with settings set at B8T7 on the sps3. As some of you will know im running a k03s and stage 2 Revo with all the goodies....

maf.jpg

115-118.jpg

114-020.jpg

Any comments would be much appreciated!

Cheers Ollie.

-pseudonymous-

Oct 28, 2005
thanks for the comments lads....

I dont think Ibiza's read as high as Leons on the MAF's for some reason, somebody correct me if im wrong.
The MAF was only replaced just over a week ago so have no idea why im still getting lowish readings. That log was done in 3rd gear though, could that be why?

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Yeah - you should use 4th or 5th if your car can pull it.

work it out as a percentage though 10g/s in 170 isn't too shabby..... that's only just over 5%

-pseudonymous-

Oct 28, 2005
Yeah - you should use 4th or 5th if your car can pull it.

work it out as a percentage though 10g/s in 170 isn't too shabby..... that's only just over 5%

Yep i actually was quite happy with the MAF readings to be honest as i was only seeing around 150g/s tops before. I actually logged blocks 115 & 118 in 4th gear but ran out of track lol

What do you guys think to the other logs? Look ok? The requested boost still seems a little low dont you think?

Thanks.

Jay

Mar 6, 2004
france
Visit site
Any comments would be much appreciated!

Cheers Ollie.

is the maf the only change between the new logs and the logs in this topic ?

because the n75 duty cycle is now a little lower with a little higher achieved boost :)

your midrange requested boost seems low to me for a B8 setting, but i think it's due to the stage2 remap which is different from stage1, i've also change from stage 1 to 2 recently but haven't yet log it a lot :lol:

-pseudonymous-

Oct 28, 2005
Hi Jay. I think the first logs on that link were on stage 1 revo with a 3bar fpr and settings at B6 T7.

Maybe i could knock the boost or timing up 1 notch now as im not seeing any timing retard at all at B8T7...

Jay

Mar 6, 2004
france
Visit site
Hi Jay. I think the first logs on that link were on stage 1 revo with a 3bar fpr and settings at B6 T7.

Maybe i could knock the boost or timing up 1 notch now as im not seeing any timing retard at all at B8T7...

i know the first logs were done with stage1, but you seem to have a little higher boost and little lower n75 duty cycle so i was asking if the maf was the only hardware "air related" modification ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise