mick-fr's Old Ibiza FR TDi.... Now Megane F1 R26! (Pg10)

mick-fr

Mégane F1 R26..
Dec 1, 2009
At a Shell garage..
It's like driving a rocket :D haha

Why not get some 15mm ones instead? :) that's what chino has on his i think with no rubbage

Haha.. Probably drinks petrol like a rocket too! :bleh:
Yeah I suppose 15 might be better... but they will be nearer the end of the list. Whiteline RARB will come before them I think :)

Car is looking good matey :)

Check my Readers Ride to see what it looks like with just the FR badge on, i also debadged the TDI ones from under the side indicators :)

Keep up the good progress

Cheers mate! Yeah I think you've made my mind up on the debadge.. They're coming off when the weather gets better! :D

Deleted member 56597

Love the look of the car Mick.

Id love a 1.9 diesel with the torque and tuning potential, the 1.4 will do for now though :)

Deleted member 13581

Very well. Couple of changes since you will have seen it last. (check below) Need to catch up again.

mick-fr

Mégane F1 R26..
Dec 1, 2009
At a Shell garage..
Yeah you had.

Belt and service haha. Then once I'm back from holiday should be: 312 brake setup, Whiteline rarb, remap, rear tints (50% or something, not too dark), maybe a set of spacers although I dont know how these would go with the adjusters out and possibly a new set of wheels :p

Then maybe go for S/S FMIC, hybrid turbo etc etc, but that will atleast be the following year!

mick-fr

Mégane F1 R26..
Dec 1, 2009
At a Shell garage..
Love the car mate, the colour is gorgeous :) nice mods too

Keep up the good work

Thanks mate :)

No recent updates due to other things swallowing all my money, but hopefully wont be too long till I can start again! I'll get some before/after pictures when I give it its first winter wash though - just to keep the thread going :lol:

mick-fr

Mégane F1 R26..
Dec 1, 2009
At a Shell garage..
I know... shall all be sorted in due course though!

1) Christmas - Out the way
2) Gf spending more money than I earn - Never going to change
3) Holiday - Only a few more months to go!
4) Timing belt and Service - Have the cash here, just need to book it in :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.