Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
P1020122.jpg

i think thats what a dealer would call a multi-functional steering wheel :p

looks ace, saw a white one up on eBay a few months back for a few hundred, was tempted as they are lovely little motors, you should keep it standard, otherwise i'll have to buy it ;)

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Different interior from my old 1.2 I'm sure. That was an awesome car, wish I had kept it now.

Beezer.jpg

Pretty rare these days but could be very cool as a retro ride.

Pervy_Paul

Oct 22, 2010
Chesterfield
www.seatcupra.net
Its only a L so base spec I think. Think higher spec had 3 spoke steeringwheel and a few more mod cons, like a rev counter!!! lol

Theres a K plate on ebay for £950 done less than 10'000miles and looks like new!

Pervy_Paul

Oct 22, 2010
Chesterfield
www.seatcupra.net
Just managed to change the plugs, 2 were pretty rusted in there and proved a bit of a pain to get out, and 1 snapped clean in half as i loosened it off!

Just bought 5 litres of tetroseal underseal so i'll set about getting sticky and filthy under her next week!!
Tyres were replaced yesterday, and the wheel trims have cleaned up a treat, only got 1 with some marks on it, so Ill set about trying to get that 1 a bit cleaner during the week.

Waiting on 2 boot struts to arrive and a nearside door mirror (only came with offside mirror as standard)

I've placed a bit on thoese System Porsche door vynals, hopefully I'll win those and get them fitted in a week or 2.

With a bit of luck by Mid November it should be almost ready to show :)

Pervy_Paul

Oct 22, 2010
Chesterfield
www.seatcupra.net
Took her out for a spin earlier, Drives so much better with the new tyres and plugs.... Only thing thats REALLY ANNOYING me is this....

P1020119.jpg

A Twin knobber and no bloody aerial on the roof.... 15mins stuck in traffic and I was ready for sucking on the exhaust. I think it may have to get changed for something slightly more modern! lol

Pervy_Paul

Oct 22, 2010
Chesterfield
www.seatcupra.net
Well after changing the breather pipes and the plugs I thought I may aswell put some fresh oil in her now that shes running much smoother without any missfire.

Gotta say servicing on these old motors is cheap and easy..

Plugs £1.50 each
Breather pipe £2 for 2meters
Oil 4.5L £6
Oil Filter £2
Fuel Filter £1
Air Filter £3

£20 for a service cant go wrong at that!

Just started the horrid job of undersealing her with Tetroseal £17 for a 5litre tin of the messy stuff!

p888uld

Jun 18, 2010
NW
never seen one of these before! really top conditcion for the age! and i like the price of that service! haha

Blakrover

Apr 28, 2010
Preston/Wigan
That's really nice. I remember my mum used to have one of these and we always used to call it a porsche because of the porsche system decal down the side of the car :D

Love it!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise