My 08 Candy White Cupra

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
No worrys Dan yes it's a bit off a hike for ya,lower mpg = your having a blast :D has your car settled down now with the regens? can't wait to get mine done.

Errrm its a little hit and miss, every two days at the minute. Has been a little better since I started work again so not just using it to do the daily trip to the gym. I think it may have to be a Terraclean and then a DPF removal if that doesn't sort anything.

Last edited:

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
No worrys Dan yes it's a bit off a hike for ya,lower mpg = your having a blast :D has your car settled down now with the regens? can't wait to get mine done.QUOTE]

Errrm its a little hit and miss, every two days at the minute. Has been a little better since I started work again so not just using it to do the daily trip to the gym. I think it may have to be a Terraclean and then a DPF removal if that doesn't sort anything.

Great news that your back in work mate excellent, can see a set of sportlines on yours then soon lol :p

Been looking at a terraclean for mine think it's worth doing will possibly get it done next month.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Cleans up nicely mate :)

Cheers pal I appreciate it ;)

Little bit of progress on the car

So today I had a battle removing the grey plastic off my rear bumper. Removed the 7x T25 torx screws underneath then started to free the x20 tabs that are located around the edge.

These take a fair amount of force to remove them, I found using a flat bladed screwdriver helped to push the tab away from its location.

Managed to break one like a fool but considering how many are on it that's not bad for me

Here are a few pics and you can see the tabs and where they locate

image_zps3f1045fc.jpg

image_zpsc29b7861.jpg

image_zps9559ea8f.jpg

image_zps39e074cf.jpg

image_zpsff86bb40.jpg

Now it's removed it's off for a paint I'm doing it gloss black hopefully it doesn't look stupid lol

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
The dude I bought the diffuser from said its a bit of a bugger getting all those clips out! I wonder if BCS do that as part of the zorst fitting service......

Im all indecisive whether to get the semi gloss black redone in gloss - need to have that sorted eitherway before I commit to the pipes, but I think the semi gloss would tie in better coz after seeing your rims, I think I might get mine done like that too. I dunno!

Youll love it once yours is sprayed and its nice and smoooth! Hate that bumpy finish.

Certainly putting the work in on her mate, nice little touches too! Get it all in now while you can... :)

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
The dude I bought the diffuser from said its a bit of a bugger getting all those clips out! I wonder if BCS do that as part of the zorst fitting service......

Im all indecisive whether to get the semi gloss black redone in gloss - need to have that sorted eitherway before I commit to the pipes, but I think the semi gloss would tie in better coz after seeing your rims, I think I might get mine done like that too. I dunno!

Youll love it once yours is sprayed and its nice and smoooth! Hate that bumpy finish.

Certainly putting the work in on her mate, nice little touches too! Get it all in now while you can... :)
Would have thought they will do it for you :think:

Your motor would look rude with your wheels the same colour as mine

Yeah I hate the way it looks/feels they should have made them smooth from factory imo think it will transform the look on her rear :)

Ha ha yeah getting it nearer to what I want and doing the main things asap as after we get married it will be kids next ;)

Next big mod will most likely be a set of sportlines/H&R's to sort that ride height out.

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Well, a family deserve to be in a tasty motor! You are doing it for them as much as youself. That in itself is planning for the future, and should be winning man points.

Thats all i'll say ;)

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria

BCS will fit the diffuser when they fit the exhaust, I got my Downpipe and cat fit when Betty got his Powervalve and diffuser fit. I think they charged him a little extra for fitting the diffuser.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Well had a drive down to R-Tech today for some stage 1 magic, will go into more detail later when I have more time but for now all I'll say is Niki is a legend and couldn't be happier with what he has done for me.

Car is pulling great figures of 306BHP/343FTLB and goes very well here is a print out

image_zps7b1deb6f.jpg

For those with a keen eye will spot something ;)

Rich - FR

Oct 21, 2014
Stockton On Tees
Thank you pal I'm putting some good time and money into this motor,so much so the Mrs's has noticed don't know if that's a good thing though :whistle:

All depends if the Mrs's is understanding?! Wouldn't really like to comment any further on that! lol I'm spending a lot of time and money on mine as well and no earache as yet?! ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise