My Sexy MK4 Sleeper...{SCN's highest BHP 1.2 12v} Now For sale, pics page 17

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
I'd colour code the handles, side strips, front and rear valance and the 'new fog surrounds' to bring it up to date ;)

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
was a bit job polishing the rims yourself mate, was thinking about doing my rocker cover.

to be honest matey, it wasnt that hard as there wasnt any irregular shapes and corners, i was thinking of doing some similar polishing jobs on and around my engine bay! ;)

some top tips for a low budget polish shine like mine

get a good drill
get loads of wet and dry _ all grades 240-1200!
look on fleebay for some polishing compound kits with the polishing heads inc.
have a steady hand ont he drill other wise you will take chunks out of the metal :s
then autosol (but you dont have to)...

hope that helps

johnty22

comments

splitter looks sound mate , ya can polish my rims if ya like an all, matching doors handles look fine too ,i would remove or paint ya side bump strips to blend in with the paintwork. looking good matey.

danmay

Fast cars, shooting stars
Mar 25, 2007
Stafford
www.myspace.com
i was thinking of a rear lcr splitter, i put a thread up about it but decided to paint the rear valance instead! I don't think it looks that bad to be honest, maybe with the centre bits cut out completely it would look better? i say fair play to you for thinking outside the box!

looking good mate!

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
i was thinking of a rear lcr splitter, i put a thread up about it but decided to paint the rear valance instead! I don't think it looks that bad to be honest, maybe with the centre bits cut out completely it would look better? i say fair play to you for thinking outside the box!

looking good mate!

Thanks mate! i was thinking of colour coding the valance but decided i had never seen the splitter before so went for it!

i dont think the splitter is that bad, it just looks strange to US fellow ibiza owners as we are used to seeing it on the front, i have had VERY good comments from my non-vagowner friends. tbh it just makes the back end which is quite high look that much lower! :funk:

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
splitter looks sound mate , ya can polish my rims if ya like an all, matching doors handles look fine too ,i would remove or paint ya side bump strips to blend in with the paintwork. looking good matey.

i was going to remove the bump strips but its poinless to do without smoothing the bumper bump strips also...so im saving from now;)

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
where does the other end of that hose go?

by the way - it'll melt when it gets warmer

it doesnt melt becase i tested it on a 3hr journey to birmingham and not a drip! the pipe goes around the side and back of the engine to the front grille (where the fog should be) no where near the manifold oven!

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
DSC00408.jpg

DSC00412.jpg

DSC00419.jpg

DSC00411.jpg

Sorry for the quality but you get the idea!

Professional pics coming soon!

when the british :censored: weather gets better!

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Did you call the RAC? Bonnet is up, must have broken down ;)

Need better weather mate, low light and crap weather sucks!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise