My Sexy MK4 Sleeper...{SCN's highest BHP 1.2 12v} Now For sale, pics page 17

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
just an update, pics to follow soon
-i have painted my calipers red now.
-custom rewired the red flashing security LED in the Drivers side door, mine now flashes aqua blue/purple when the doors are dead locked
-fitted blue silicone hoses to engine bay
-resprayed my headliner black along with everything else, grab handles etc
-Octavia VRS tdi CAT back exhaust system fitted :thumbup: adlav
-custom made jetex twin cone induction kit with associates silicone pipes, elbows etc.
-removed rear LCR splitter
-Ice Blue Xenon licence plate LED, + interior ones....
-removed licence plate holders & dechromed front top side grilles

pics of all the above will follow when the weather gets better :)

What else do you think i should do?

Last edited:

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
:lol: i have removed the rear splitter BUT....as ad-dan (danmay) knows i have plans for the rear bumper....:funk:

as for the rubstrips im looking at trying to remove them to go for the euro look.

Cotton

Jul 23, 2007
Rotherham
looks good mate,

each to there own with the rear lcr splitter, i not keene on it, but the rest of the car looks sweet.

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
Actually youv'e reminded me, i forgot to add to the update list.

i've now taken off my chrome licence plate surrounds, and chrome side grilles....no more chrome....except for the interior ;)

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
i was thinking that but the price was putting me off a lil bit...but i am really liking the cupra front and fr rear or even the fr front..

am undecided whether to go agressive styling or smooth euro :confused:

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
If you take the bump strips off you will need to paint both doors and rear 1/4's, I can ask my bodyshop mate as he could do it cheaper for 'ahem, best mates mates' ;)

Leave the bumpers for now, do interior or FR rear lights?

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
If you take the bump strips off you will need to paint both doors and rear 1/4's, I can ask my bodyshop mate as he could do it cheaper for 'ahem, best mates mates' ;)

Leave the bumpers for now, do interior or FR rear lights?

Are your Fr rear lights availiable matey ;)

have done the interior now, all black :) considering retrofitting heated seat elements, need to some advise from guiness tho:redface:

danmay

Fast cars, shooting stars
Mar 25, 2007
Stafford
www.myspace.com
i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! :lol:

and if you really are rashmix you should go aggro stylee!

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper! i know what your doing with the bumper!
:ban: hahaha

Agroooo stylee it is then compadrey lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.