New 2.0TDI 200+ hp

Mar 26, 2007
Norn Iron
Was talking to a fella today and hes been told by a seat dealer that soon Seat will be putting the 200+ tdi engine into the leon? Is this true?

I think hes talking shite.. :lol:

Mar 26, 2007
Norn Iron
^^ I remember that thread at the time.. But this is the first time ive heard on the ground that its a possibility.. Its almost certain for the GTTDI facelift, thus id have thought likely the FR too..

I hope not for the time being, after all I just bought a shiny new FR TDI

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
Think it depends on if its a straight fittment into the car, or whether things need to be changed (mounts etc.etc).

If its almost a straight swap, then i'm pretty certain it'll end up in the FR soon. (better emissions = better sales)

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
Was talking to a fella today and hes been told by a seat dealer that soon Seat will be putting the 200+ tdi engine into the leon? Is this true?

I think hes talking shite.. :lol:

Think he was refering to the A5 2tdi that is supposed to be fitted into the A5 off roader due out next year??

robjw

Think it depends on if its a straight fittment into the car, or whether things need to be changed (mounts etc.etc).

If its almost a straight swap, then i'm pretty certain it'll end up in the FR soon. (better emissions = better sales)

Surely more likely for it to be sold as a Cupra TDi?

ghosty

Jun 14, 2007
essex
Think he was refering to the A5 2tdi that is supposed to be fitted into the A5 off roader due out next year??

im pretty sure the A5 is coming out with the 3 litre tid and is out for around october this year. The A5 is audi's new luxury coupe
g

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members