New member Seat Ateca 2018

Mar 12, 2024
Hi all,
I just signed up for this forum. I'm from the Netherlands. There is also a Dutch Seat forum, but it seems not too active. (At least not for the Ateca part.)
I'm the owner of a Silk Red Ateca 2018 which own since January 2024.
I'm here to find all kind of info, especially about firmware updates, Android Auto, general tips and tricks.

Regards,
Olivier

297960-1-bewerkt - s.jpg

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hi all,
I just signed up for this forum. I'm from the Netherlands. There is also a Dutch Seat forum, but it seems not too active. (At least not for the Ateca part.)
I'm here to find all kind of info, especially about firmware updates, Android Auto, general tips and tricks.

Regards,
Olivier

View attachment 41228
Welcome to SCN, hope the motor is going well and nice in that red too, enjoy.

Reactions: meroli and Tell

Tell

Staff member
Hi all,

Regards,
Olivier

View attachment 41228
Greetings. You will probably be interested in the Ateca side:

The Cupra Ateca board side is worth having a look at (were the more power beasts):

Those two have complementary threads on fitting a spare wheel and the boot setup. Use to be tricky since originally it couldn't be changed, it was what was orders. Parts rolled out so you can mod that area now.

On firmware updates to mib2 they share the same thread as Leon 3s:

On map updates a resource ditto across models:

& a matching thread:

On the firmware if it's a standard mib2 quite a bit of recent activity on enabling full link on there if the car never had it. Mib2 high (plus) you can enable the long life navigation FeCs for map updates on there. Navigation resource has the links for mib2 standard and high links including the June 2024 maps for them... ahead of ourselves.

Lot of tips and tricks on the board... reckon that the same colour as our Arona the mib2 standard one. Ateca is the mib2 high 🤣.

Reactions: meroli
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members