New spypics from the FR

WaveyDaveyGravy

But I'm so tasty
Jan 3, 2006
Shipley
Thoroughly underwhelming - don't see it as at all special. Not a fan of the new Leon anyway but was hoping that the FR would be more than the base models, but it looks very plain. Won't be getting one.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
WaveyDaveyGravy said:
Thoroughly underwhelming - don't see it as at all special. Not a fan of the new Leon anyway but was hoping that the FR would be more than the base models, but it looks very plain. Won't be getting one.

I thought the styling was explained ^^^ where theyve stuck a 'normal' bumper on it to run about with

WaveyDaveyGravy

But I'm so tasty
Jan 3, 2006
Shipley
m0rk said:
I thought the styling was explained ^^^ where theyve stuck a 'normal' bumper on it to run about with

So they put on a bumper like the Altea FR and silver mirrors - still has an Alfa rear end on a lower Altea front. Still doesn't do it for me.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
Anyone know if Skoda are bringing a Diesel out in VRS guise .. might have to go looking at that
nows theres an underwhelming looking car,i find it difficult to see where the standard car ends and the VRS begins:confused:

FR? not bad,wheels are :w4nk: rear nice,front TBA

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
Is it me or was the original cupra (before the "R") had horrid million spoke wheels too..

Its as though seat start with a horrid version and then 3 years later revise it to a decent one..

So in 2009 it might actually look half decent. :shrug:

If they are the wheels it ships with i'd rather swap them for the TDI sports wheels which look so much better.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.