• JAMEX Extreme coilovers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
Those eyeballs look the bollocks mate! Just wish you could buy them with angel eyes

cheers matey, i do get a lot more crowd attention with the new headlights...kinda unique in the UK now :D

only problem with angel eyes is they're a BMW design, you won't see other cars come with them as standard and i'm not a fan personally...the DRL's are coming out with every new vehicle practically (depending on spec) so mine doesn't look out of place tbh. i get compliments from every new face who asks about them :thumbup:

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
cheers matey, i do get a lot more crowd attention with the new headlights...kinda unique in the UK now :D

only problem with angel eyes is they're a BMW design, you won't see other cars come with them as standard and i'm not a fan personally...the DRL's are coming out with every new vehicle practically (depending on spec) so mine doesn't look out of place tbh. i get compliments from every new face who asks about them :thumbup:

Are the LED's pure white? Or like the Halfords special ones that are completely blue? lol

Deleted member 77040

alright pal lovin the work youve done to the motor! how much did u pick the r8 headlights up for? quite LOVE this mod! and might consider doing this before i invest in HIDs taaaaa

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
alright pal lovin the work youve done to the motor! how much did u pick the r8 headlights up for? quite LOVE this mod! and might consider doing this before i invest in HIDs taaaaa

these headlights set me back £265 which imo is bang on :thumbup: fitted hid bulbs for the true xenon effect and the light is actually better than standard halogens

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
they are cheapo bay white leds...i can PM you a link to the seller as he has loads and they work perfectly

Hi, i meant the LED's in the light unit itself, as i have seen golf's and other cars going around with tacky DIY LED strips that are blue like these:

attachment.php

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
No I wouldn't go cheapo on my car lol

These are built into the unit from manufacturer giving them a standard look and feel...imo they actually suit the ibiza (not a bias review lol) :D

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
Yeah i do like them but aren't 100% on the large chrome bit for the indicator

they grow on you, i wasn't entirely keen when i purchased them but now i've grown used to seeing the car with them now and looks better than standard imo. the bmw you posted a pic of has silver indicators as well so even better in my eyes lol

there are some newer versions with led indicators like so

swsi05agxbl_ani.gif

may still be a bulb behind rather than led's bt looks smarter...unfortunately these aren't stocked anywhere for RHD vehicles

i just like having a little rarity about my cars so what i have now does the job ;)

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
:ban:

lol...only kidding. glad i could be of influence to fellow members :D

i always wanted to see them actually fitted to an OEM plus style car, theres a mk4 round here but he's put on the chrome versions and they look awful, always told myself they would look good in black, and yours is now the proof I needed to hunt some down ;)

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
just had a look and the same sets are goin for closer to £200...weird how i couldn't find that kind of price a month ago

fitting aint bad either...but if you need any help i'll talk you through anything. pretty simple bumper off job. just make sure the ones you get are RHD

Last edited:

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
my latest upgrade :D

IMG-20120919-00086.jpg

now have done about 700 miles and braking is much better at high speed and better progressive braking than the standard disks

can't wait to put them to the test when i go for a spirited drive with a few mates...but think i'll need to have different tyres up front to replace the Proxe-4's. i'll get some new pictures up soon

thanks for looking :thumbup:

Last edited:

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
New discs look good :). How much did they set you back? :). Liking the new projector headlights too! :D

the discs are £157.66 plus vat and delivery from balance motorsport. they're not manufactured and then grooved by an aftermarket company so you get manufacturer quality grooved discs which won't split. the standard painted hub also improves the look with no rust in sight :D braking is improved as well (i'm running them with TRW pads which last long and no squealing and perform well at raised temperatures during spirited drives)

the headlights are around, a shame no UK stockists had the newer led indicator versions but ye, they do set me apart from other Ibizas so far ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise