OBD Modifications

Dec 2, 2023
éire
Hi all.
Has anyone successfully coded the windows to stay working with ignition turned off?
I have seen instructions for VW,
Central Electrics, Adaptations, ZV Komfort, Freigabenachlauf_FH_bei_Tueroeffnen to inactive.
BUT I don't seem to have the "ZV Komfort" adaptation on the Leon.
Thanks.

Apr 6, 2024
hello, I have a 2021 1.5 hybrid Leon with lane and travel assist I have the capacite stearing wheel, wen I activate travel assist, after a few seconds the car asks me to take over the stearing whell, is there any way to increase that time?
Also, wen I use the blinker with travel assist on, it does not change lanes, can I activate it?
Thank you for your help

Feb 22, 2024
hello, I have a 2021 1.5 hybrid Leon with lane and travel assist I have the capacite stearing wheel, wen I activate travel assist, after a few seconds the car asks me to take over the stearing whell, is there any way to increase that time?
Also, wen I use the blinker with travel assist on, it does not change lanes, can I activate it?
Thank you for your help
Hello. Do the capacitive sensors on the steering wheel really work?

KoNG

Jul 27, 2016
Canning Town
Alarm chirp confirmation lock / unlock - working on my car with factory alarm

ZV Quittierungen:
Quittungston_hmi_einstellbar:
active
Quittierungston_bei_entriegeln:
active
Quittungs_ton_bei_verriegeln:
active

Antera

Thank you for your help

You need hand on the wheel

Changing lane only possible from 1 firmware version off your A5 module.

Module 2020/2021 always to old some newer one have or can be coded

Reactions: Madsurfer
Apr 6, 2024
thanks for the information.
BTW do you know if its possibile for the car to lock itself without touching the door handle, just by leaving the car it will close?

Aug 1, 2021
Hello all,

need some help regarding how to code my seat leon MK4 2020. I have bought a VCDS 23.3.1 with STM32F4 from Aliexpress but when i connect it to my car i'm not able to read anythink. The autoscan and ODB are not working, it response "No response from controller" and Kline init failed. I had also tried with an older VCDS 20.4 with ATMega16 and it works, i can do the autoscan and ODB read but it is old so it is not able to decode some messages beacuse the car is too new.

I had also tried with a OBD ELM327 donge and as with the first VCDS i can not read anythink. It can not go in connection with the ECU. Same problem with this adapter on an Ateca 2021. On an Opel Corsa 2016 it works.

Why this? i need to unlock somethink on the car for be able to communicate with it?

Thanks

tracktoy

Jun 11, 2023
If you have a MK4 Leon then I think it will be protected by SFD (but may be wrong as I cant recall when this first arrived) so you wont be able to code anyway unless you have access to getting unlock codes from ODIS (I think).

Secondly if you bought the Cable from Aliexpress then I am guessing its knockoff not a Ross Tech item so you may need to talk to seller.

Again if the car is SFD Protected then have you tried with bonnet open.

Feb 29, 2024
Anyone know how to code the power and torque screen in ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426_210456_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240426_210456_Facebook.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 48
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise