Options affecting Leon lead times

taaniel123

Jun 19, 2017
Estonia
Luke, updating my info for the spreadsheet.
Xcellence trim, 1.4 TSI, standard Xcellence wheels, with Seat Sound and park assist.
The car was built on week 40 and now waiting for the delivery (not to the UK tho :)).

Luke_bank

Aug 11, 2017
Luke, updating my info for the spreadsheet.

Xcellence trim, 1.4 TSI, standard Xcellence wheels, with Seat Sound and park assist.

The car was built on week 40 and now waiting for the delivery (not to the UK tho :)).

That’s great, thank you.

Let me know when you take delivery please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crohnthebadger

Sep 27, 2017
Hi all ordered my leon FR tech 125 5door on the 12th Aug finally got a update today that build date week 47 delivery before Christmas fingers crossed

Luke_bank

Aug 11, 2017
Hi all ordered my leon FR tech 125 5door on the 12th Aug finally got a update today that build date week 47 delivery before Christmas fingers crossed

Hello! I’ll add you to a spreadsheet I’ve made of everyone who’s ordered.

What wheels did you go for and did you opt for any optional extras?

Fingers crossed you’ll have it for Xmas. However, I spoke to SEAT UK this morning, they told me my unconfirmed build week is 46, and that I should expect delivery in January.

Crohnthebadger

Sep 27, 2017
17" wheels but they did say some of the orders are coming with 18" wheels instead no extras other than the bits that come with the tech part colour is Nevada white

FNeves

Mar 28, 2017
I think the factory is joining all FR 1.4 EcoTSI in the weeks 40>

If you guys see the spreadsheet all FR's has unconfirmed build weeks 38/39/40/46/48.

Luke will do some updates but it seems to hit right. A little strange...

Last edited:

Luke_bank

Aug 11, 2017
I think the factory is joining all FR 1.4 EcoTSI in the weeks 40>

If you guys see the spreadsheet all FR's has unconfirmed build weeks 38/39/40/46/48.

Luke will do some updates but it seems to hit right. A little strange...

Yeah very strange. Unless they’re expecting a back log of parts to arrive around that time hence them predicting to start builds on the ECOTSI.

When I spoke to SEAT this morning he guy told me that they’ve had to open another factory to cope with the demand.

Luke_bank

Aug 11, 2017
Just spoke to them myself. Now moved to week 47 unconfirmed. That will be 25 weeks since I ordered.

Very annoying! I just want a confirmed date now. I was meant to be week 44 and be confirmed two weeks ago.

CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

Aug 11, 2017
Worcestershire
I will post some pics of mine when it's on my drive in 9 days, just to remind you that (hopefully) it is worth the wait! [B)] I might ask if I can get the cost of my alloy upgrade back as some of you may be getting them for free....... hardly fair!

Last edited:

ima

Apr 6, 2014

That’s lucky. I ordered the same for my wife on August 10th, initially told week 3, then added 18” wheels which brought it to week 43 but now bumped back to unconfirmed week 51 so no delivery before January [:@] i boughs my Fr in April and it was there in 12 weeks! I’m getting brasses off with it now. Might not feel so bad if I had at least a confirmed date. Starting to think next year is most likely delivery. If we decide to bail out due to the ridiculous waits, I assume we lose our deposits.

Last edited:

Bristle Hound

Aug 21, 2017
North East Uk
Hi Luke

Could you add me to the spreadsheet too

Standard with no options Leon Cupra 300 5 door in mystery blue ordered 20th August 2017

I've been quoted by SEAT Customer Care -
'Unconfirmed build week of week 7, 2018, week commencing 12 February, but this date may come forward'

_chris_

Jul 6, 2008
in the car
Cupra sc dsg
Only option adaptive cruise
Was unconfirmed build week 9. Last call of seat this week I now have no build week at all

Ordered 27th July.

Bubbs

Jul 18, 2013
Mine is at the dealer now.

Waiting for skirts and spoiler and usual PDI gubbins, expecting pickup 27th or 28th Oct.

Luke_bank

Aug 11, 2017
Hi Luke

Could you add me to the spreadsheet too

Standard with no options Leon Cupra 300 5 door in mystery blue ordered 20th August 2017

I've been quoted by SEAT Customer Care -
'Unconfirmed build week of week 7, 2018, week commencing 12 February, but this date may come forward'

Added. Thank you.

Cupra sc dsg
Only option adaptive cruise
Was unconfirmed build week 9. Last call of seat this week I now have no build week at all

Ordered 27th July.

Thank you.

Mine is at the dealer now.

Waiting for skirts and spoiler and usual PDI gubbins, expecting pickup 27th or 28th Oct.

Lucky so and so!

So looking at the spreadsheet it seems that those who ordered the Cupra have the longest wait with the earliest unconfirmed build week not until week 7 next year!! Even though, _chris_ ordered 27 Jul he's got an unconfirmed week of week 8!! Madness.

As FNeves pointed out ECOTSI unconfirmed build weeks all seem to be week forty odd, but Mikeyh22 has week 38 for his 1.4 ECOTSI DSG.

Last edited:

nelly22

Oct 20, 2017
Ordered a 5 door cupra on the 2nd of August and have an unconfirmed build date of week 12.
Options I went for are adaptive cruise control, seat sound and keyless entry

Bailey518

Oct 16, 2017
Ordered a cupra st 300 manual in mystery blue on 12th of august and was told it was on the ship last week and hoping for pick up next weekend (possibly earlier but only weekend is convenient for me):D

Mikeyh22

Oct 18, 2014
Bolton
I picked up my new Leon yesterday. The ACC is fantastic although I was worried the first couple of times if it was going to brake coming up to a stationary car! Will do a better photo when it stops raining!
6c172720fef0d1219e9b9a16d533b4ad.jpg