Ordered a new cupra yesterday

adamj

I wish that I had found this forum sooner!

Took a cupra out for a test drive last week and I was instantly hooked!! So I ordered one yesterday from a dealer(or stealer as they seem to be called on this forum :D) They said that it will take roughly 3 months to get here.

It is a candy white k1 and I have ordered it with white alloys but I am starting to wonder if I have made the right decision regarding the alloys. I havent been able to find any photos except the photo here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=154002&highlight=cupra+aero

Has anyone else seen a white cupra with white alloys? What do you think it will look like?

Thanks

Jul 10, 2007
Leeds
Have a look at the configurator on the SEAT website if you haven't already.

I'd have done for black alloys on the white car personally but I'm sure it will be great anyway.

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
Black would be a good choice on a white Cupra, quick phone the dealer!
I'm getting mine done in black sometime in march.

JF77

Oct 28, 2003
Derby
Visit site
yes, yes! white car with white wheels! Just like my 1983 XR2 and whites so retro at the moment.
I going to order a K with white wheels
Black are so chip shop racer!

jamfool

Search + Read = ANSWERS!
Aug 15, 2005
Nottingham
Just been through the process of weighing up whether to order a K1 (now that the kit fits the Cupra officially) and did see the marketing mail out...with a picture of white with black and white with white...honestly, i think white with black wheels would be the way forward! In my opinion anyway :D

Ni Cupra

Inferi black cupra
May 23, 2007
silver would be my choice. havent seen any with white or black wheels yet so that could change!

to me that applys to just chip shops Rampage! lol!

flakmunky

Olympic Knitting Champion
Aug 23, 2005
Marmitehampton
I wouldn't have gone for the K1 body kit. I think it looks awful, esp. in white - all those big chunks of plastic (pretend) vents. And with all those Stylance and Reference models with the kit fitted it just won't look any different. People may even think you just bought the Cupra badge... :(

Should have saved your money and got a nice, normal Cupra lowered, chipped and a Milltek fitted... Is the K1 more expensive?

But what do I know?

Last edited:

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
I think it looks quite nice in white, although I woulnd't buy it myself.
Also white is only availible in FR and Cupra, so it shouldn't look too much like a Stylance/Reference.

By chip shop racers do you mean people who own chip shops or people who race between chip shops?!

adamj

People may even think you just bought the Cupra badge... :(

Views seems to be pretty split on the k1, personally I like it and I am not really bothered what other people think. I will know that it is a cupra and that is all that really matters. Its all down to personal preference.

P.S.

I bottled it and changed my order to the silver wheels.

flakmunky

Olympic Knitting Champion
Aug 23, 2005
Marmitehampton
You're right about personal taste. Enjoy it when you get it... I'm sure you will!

I think white + white would look cool BTW.

But like I said originally - what do I know?!

;) Look forward to some piccys of it when it turns up.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.