Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

Staszek20vt

Aug 19, 2009
PL/BE
www.leonclub.pl
Great job with the garage mate, I have done some cleanings in my (not really mine, rented) garage too a week ago and today I've just read this :)

dsc01204k.jpg

dsc01205o.jpg

July is coming Maz and I'm planning a short trip to UK, hope to see you.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Wow Stan you been busy collecting products! I see the detailing bug has got you too.

July sounds good - let me know when and I will try and get Slick round as well.

:)

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Garage Makeover #8 - The Studio is nearing completion

Think I may need more shelvings as I got a fair few new products coming. Hmmm.

DSCF3647.JPG

Last edited:

dholdi

Jul 3, 2008
Preston
You got an alarm system fitted to the garage Maz ?
I cant make my mind up whether to link mine to the house system or have a standalone system, I'm leaning towards linked as the house one is pretty good.
When you weigh up the cost of whats stored there it gets into the £1,000's and thats without a car in it.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
You got an alarm system fitted to the garage Maz ?
I cant make my mind up whether to link mine to the house system or have a standalone system, I'm leaning towards linked as the house one is pretty good.
When you weigh up the cost of whats stored there it gets into the £1,000's and thats without a car in it.
Garage will be alarmed for sure Dave. Like you I am considering various options, weighing up costs etc...

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
good work Maz

i am trying to get my garage built asap ,

look in local freeads / gumtree for anyone having a new kitchen , so u can have the old cupboards n worktops etc

can always paint them piano black then , borrow a compressor and buy a few ltr's of it and spray spray spray !!

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Yep it does .... it's not the easiest thing to work with though, especially not by hand ... and the paint has to be flawlessly smooth when you use it - or at least that's been my experience.

Worth the hard work though :)

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Cheers guys!

How'd you get on with the Werkstatt?

Definitely one of my favorite group of products. Very similar to CarLack products imo. I assume you are referring to the Prime? Trick it to apply it very thin and let it cure for around 10 minutes. Once its fully cured and hazed it should come off easily. Depending on level of cleansing you want, applying with a DA will activate a lot of the solvents more than by hand. Prime Strong is much more powerful than Prime...

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Cheers guys!

Definitely one of my favorite group of products. Very similar to CarLack products imo. I assume you are referring to the Prime? Trick it to apply it very thin and let it cure for around 10 minutes. Once its fully cured and hazed it should come off easily. Depending on level of cleansing you want, applying with a DA will activate a lot of the solvents more than by hand. Prime Strong is much more powerful than Prime...

Yep referring to the prime - one of the first things I used and tbh .... i wish i'd persevered with it :) I still have a bottle of each in the back of the garage, maybe i'll give it another go :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.