bc5751a5.jpg

212d37e8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

J@mes W

Stage 1 Revo'd LCR
Jun 28, 2009
Colchester
That is very cool, sweet mod. :)

Such an awesome car, definitely one to watch. Is this something you've made/fitted your self?

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
They sell the kits just been looking but want to know what kit it is brought a new private plate and need some where to put it that is ideal

Deleted member 12147

That looks really good :D Not too keen on the number plate but where else could you put it.

Thanks, i didn't really want it there either i wanted it off to the side but the middle was the ideal space and it would have got ripped off putting it to the side my car is too low.

That is very cool, sweet mod. :)

Such an awesome car, definitely one to watch. Is this something you've made/fitted your self?

Yep fitted it myself i bought a motorized kit. I haven't seen this on any other leon and soon as i saw it i had to have one:)

Haha, no way! That's awesome! :p

Well done mate. Liking it!!!

Thanks

Sick where did you get it and how much ?

Thanks, got it off ebay. It's definately not cheap for what it is/does but its a cool mod. I'll get you a link hang on.

Deleted member 12147

The grille i removed is going on the bay soon to try and recoop some of the money i've spent doing this. :rolleyes:

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Awesome!!! Such a shame to run a front plate after the hard work.

What colour have you chosen for the grills mate? Match is awesome.

And your LCR looks amazing dude really looks spot on, wheels look mint in the pics!

http://mobro.co/christyrer - raising money for male cancer

Deleted member 12147

Thanks, thats why i got the motorized plate so i can still view all the hard work that went into the grille with the benefit of being able to hide it away for shows.

I used Ford sea grey from halfords for the grille, but to be honest it's hard to match the colour. I had 2 oem grilles and both were different colours one was slightly darker than the other:shrug:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.