Platinum LCR, 19" Porsche rims & flip plate *UPDATED PICS PG17*

• Thread starter Deleted member 12147
  • Start date

Deleted member 12147

Cheers guys.

Small update: It's currently at Midland VW getting a brand new turbo fitted, i decided to stick with a standard K04.

Deleted member 12147

:lol: Throw in your left arm and both legs and you might just have a deal.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Good choice to stick with the turbo tbh, works well with the car and it's a fit and carry on as you were solution mate.

Deleted member 12147

Good choice to stick with the turbo tbh, works well with the car and it's a fit and carry on as you were solution mate.

Well I thought im not gonna get caught up chasing bhp figures, the stage2 power is good enough for my needs. I couldn't justify spending more on a k04 hybrid, custom map + the other bits needed for a few more ponies.

Last edited by a moderator:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Well I thought im not gonna get caught up chasing bhp figures, the stage2 power is good enough for my needs.

A well tuned stage 2 is still a very quick car and can easily get you into trouble.

You don't want much more going through these front wheels or you NEED diff's and the like.

Last edited:

Deleted member 12147

A well tuned stage 2 is still a very quick car and can easily get you into trouble.

You don't want much more going through these front wheels or you NEED diff's and the like.

True, I just want a healthy/reliable running car, but seems like theres always something waiting in line to f*ckup.

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
lol i can keep a leg then only need 2 wheels :D

seriously tho epic car! yeah the LCR is a bitch really you change this for POWER! then something else fails or needs changing lol which costs double hate to think how much a new turbo is cringe worthy i've changed my clutch for stage 2 cost me over £1k but at any moment the rods could fail... just great!

Last edited:

Deleted member 12147

Cheers, got loads of ideas for it but not enough time to do it all. After the iphone holder I wanna cut up my rear bumper to make a rear diffuser.

Deleted member 12147

It's costing just over a grand for the turbo plus new oil line, gaskets, coolant, oil etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
I am in massive love with your LCR, the rear diffuser will be amazing as everything else you have done is A1, I decided on stage 1 only for me, rods and the like can handle this so keeps me happy.

More pics please on your handy work

Deleted member 12147

I am in massive love with your LCR, the rear diffuser will be amazing as everything else you have done is A1, I decided on stage 1 only for me, rods and the like can handle this so keeps me happy.

More pics please on your handy work

Cheers, will get some more pics up soon mate haven't had chance to do much since I posted the last pics, there ain't enough hours in the day:)

I need a rear diffuser in my life seen loads of carbon ones just not had time to Line one up etc

I'm not fussed if it's carbon I need plastic or fibreglass as it will be easier for me to butcher and won't cost as much to buy. I've seen so many different designs I don't know what one to go for. I want to keep it fairly oem looking.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members