Roll Cage or Show Cage

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Anyone have any photos of Mk2 Ibiza's with either a show car or roll cage... full or half just to get an idea.

And where can I get one from to? Found Wiecher Roll Cages but can't find any pics of them.

Cheers, Dave

Zero

Feb 11, 2005
Red_Baron_030.jpg

Red_Baron_027.jpg

np_bild7.jpg

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
If yer going to put a cage in it it may as well be a proper one.

Cant see the point of putting in a bling showpiece item and it doing jackshit to be honest

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
mmmmm loving the one mark posted up.....

Only thing that is in the back of my head about full roll cage is my interior, I have the red stripe seats with Cupra on them so I don’t really wanna remove them for that reason.

But putting the 15mm spacers in soon so if they rub with people in the back, what’s that point in rear seats then? lol

So maybe a show cage, I could have best of both worlds….. and if I would to go for the roll cage with the injury comment, I would probably have the padding placed in parts. I always seem to hit my head often so would be safer for me to have padding. :whistle:

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
I always seem to hit my head often so would be safer for me to have padding.
because being hit around the head with a padded steel tube isn't going to hurt at all:cartman:

dougy69

Jun 9, 2004
not a very good pic of the cage but this is whats in mine!!! i got it from fuision fabrications near york. ive only got half cage and i have now taken out the ice and put the diaganal bar back in!! however he can do full cages and "x " bars in the back if thats what youd prefer

prrogress048.jpg

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Im confused.Isn't there something like a show roll cage. By that I mean a functional rollcage....in chrome??

Mig

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.