SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

CoMMy

Jun 25, 2007
changing PIN CODE - guess it should be done by voice comands, just push voice button on steering wheel and follow instructions.

Any progress in case of PBAP from nokia side? I´ve changed my Moto Razr V3i for Nokia E51 and what surrprise when Im not able to choose and see names from E51 on MFD :-(

Its not done from the voice command my friend. At least i dont get that option :blink:

coxxic

Sep 29, 2006
CZ
www.absolutsystem.com
CoMMy : I can hear "insert PIN code" (comand) or something similar like that if you let the "computer voice" of MFD repeat all possible comands to choose from. But I´ve not tested this option if it works corectly.

I´ve made search for BT HF compatibility for Nokia Eseries phones and vw brands cars.

Owners of Audi can solve this problem:
Get last revision of BT modul marks as "Q" and download phone book software for Nokia - link: http://europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,6771,42796,00.html

I´ve made small test with BT module in my FR an E51 with this software and guess what? Nothing happend....

New BT "Q" module is for 300euro... may seems better get other new phone :)

There is a question of upgrade FW of E51, because last revision says it improves car kit compatibility ....

simon76

Nov 5, 2007
Liverpool
Just got a Nokia 6500 slide and it is fully compatible, phonebook as well! Coming from an N73 which didn't upload the phonebook, it makes a big difference.

coxxic

Sep 29, 2006
CZ
www.absolutsystem.com
am going to purchase new BT HF interface for 200 EURO. It will works better with Symbian´s Nokia mobile phone (but it requires download phonebook tool from nokia web)

better means:
- shows name by incoming call
- loads phonebook, enable browsing through MFD

but it doesnt solve missed calls,last calls etc.

Jamieoc1

W890i

Just got my new car and my Sony Ericsson W890i is fully compatable and works fine.

ei99070

HTC Universal (branded Qtek 9000, i-mate Jasjar, O2 XDA Exec, etc.) works fine too, after I upgraded to a non-official Windows Mobile 6.1 ROM! ;)

134nk5

Aug 21, 2007
Does the N80 defo do the phonebook download as it says in the updated list , didn't think it would with being an N series phone

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Got the info from the discussion in this thread. I've no way of testing the theory though, if the others don't work then it's likely the N80 doesn't either.

I'll edit it to say NO

345nicholas

sony ericsson w910i or w580i

does any one know if either of these phones are compatable with the seat blue tooth??????

crashbash

The deal with Nokia E51

OK, heres my tale of woe.......:cry:

I had a Nokia 6820 working perfectly with BT carkit. It was a very fine thing. Worked first time, every time. Easy to setup, easy to use. I thought it was so cool, that I had to show the MFD dialling to all my buddies of course. I was a very happy chappie.

Then I wanted more cool stuff so upgraded my phone to a Nokia E51. Very good looking, t'internet, bigger screen etc and tied in contract (via work) for about 3 years.

The lifeblood drained from me when I realised it doesn't upload contacts, recent call list or anything to the MFD :doh:

Sure it 'dialls' out via car stereo and someone can call me and I can see the number on the MFD but hey, lets face it.....that functionality has been around for a decade.

So as many have posted Qs on the E51, I thought I'd share my experience.

......and just to add a bag of salt into the wound, the nokia contact download manager...........doesn't work on the E51 either.
I am on latest firmware available although I do see a planned upgrade soon.

Hopefully this saves some of you some time.
I do see on some forums that it may be 'simple' (Hmmmm) to write a symbian app which fixes this.

Oh and lastly, I see this week that Nokia are poised to buy Symbian so given that they have declared themselves as seemingly not bothered by any other carkits than their own, I can only suggest to anyone reading this forum and looking to purchase a compatable phone to stay a well away from the Nokia E-Series.
Thanks to all the helpful dudes on this forum, you know who you are.

Igor23

Growing old disgracefully
Dec 7, 2006
Loughborough
Wife is after the LG KU990 Viewty or the Nokia N82 anybody know if these phones work with the Leon Bluetooth ?

Thanks

LG viewty only recieves calls, doesn't have voice dialling support, and doesn't download the phonebook, Nokia N series don't download phonebook either, go for SE or Windows mobile pdas... they work perfectly..

Stanley1

Hi all,

Don't suppose anyone has picked up the new 3G iphone and tryed to pair it with the standard Seat BT Car kit? - It's upgrade time, and in-car compatability is a must.

Thanks in advance.
DM

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise