Seat Leon cupra r metallic red

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Right its def going to be my next mod, I'll spray the diffuser myself me finks to try & offset the £240.00 diffuser cost ( gulp )

I mite do the diffuser - the exhaust cut out bit then save for the exhaust&dothe cut out then...

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
I didn't want to spray mine as i didn't trust myself but if your handy then go nuts, certainly cheaper.

You wouldn't be able to fit it all until you get the exhaust sorted if that's what you mean.

Stylance

Stylance
Apr 6, 2011
Ashford kent
£240.00!!!!

I see so the diffuser sits over my current bumper, I thought you had to cut out the space for the diffuser to sit in...in that case I'd have a go @ that...it does look good..

Mite have to save for the diffuser thou as I'd have to get the exhaust sort as well..is yours a straight through stylance+?

Yeah sorry I didn't make it clear, it all pop rivers onto existing bumper pretty much lines up with the small swaige lines.

Mine not a straight threw.. But close
asarejet.jpg

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Cheers your exhaust looks spot on, is it noisy?

I've found a none genuine rear diffuser for £150.00 brand!!!! Billy bargin..

Stylance

Stylance
Apr 6, 2011
Ashford kent
It's not too bad, doesn't drone & sounds loud when it needs too! Lol I'm a genuine snob so I'll shut up!

ON OTHER NEWS!!
1. FOUND A SPEED BLUE CUPRA R I WANT!
2. SOMEONES COMING TO PUT A DEPOSIT ON MY CAR FRIDAY!

Spec of the cupra r is 30k miles 60 plate, 15k looks really clean 1 owner, how's that sound?

springer

May 30, 2010
Somewhere near ish.
I paid less than that for mine in december with 12k mile,1 owner etc.

Speed blue Cupra R FTW :D

Stylance

Stylance
Apr 6, 2011
Ashford kent
Haha yeah I thought it's a bit high but it's from seat so wasn't surprised plus.. I got more a happy amount for mine.. Swings & roundabouts I guess & ohh Yess joining the R brotherhood! Hahaaa

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
It's not too bad, doesn't drone & sounds loud when it needs too! Lol I'm a genuine snob so I'll shut up!

ON OTHER NEWS!!
1. FOUND A SPEED BLUE CUPRA R I WANT!
2. SOMEONES COMING TO PUT A DEPOSIT ON MY CAR FRIDAY!

Spec of the cupra r is 30k miles 60 plate, 15k looks really clean 1 owner, how's that sound?

Welcome to the club! You know it makes sense :D

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Seem to be an awful lot of people buying R's at the moment, guess it's hit the sweet spot in price/age.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Yeah that's what I was thinking, probably dropped a couple of k making them more attractive to buyers.

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Ive seen waaay more Rs than non-Rs.
Both on the road and for sale lately.

Seems like LC's are more exclusive by the day ;)

Stylance

Stylance
Apr 6, 2011
Ashford kent
maybe prices are dropping due to the 280 coming out?

Seem to be an awful lot of people buying R's at the moment, guess it's hit the sweet spot in price/age.

Yeah I think it may be due to the 280's but for me I costed the price of turbo'ing my tdi & thought hey! I'm 21 only live once, insurance is reasonable too.

Also betty I promise I won't put 'chavy' wheels on it! Or strech! Haha finance approved picking her up next week!