SeatCupra.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

number2

I know im new to the forum but surely new or old members should be made to feel welcome at all times. I have posted in the Leon and Ibiza section to get a part number for the all red TDi badge and havent had one serious response. I have heard other people talk about SeatCupra.Net being one of the biggest forums for Seat owners and have heard in the same sentance how ignorant the forum can be too. I will try and help anyone if i know about the subject, so of 30000 members and 15000 active members i would hope someone would know the information im after or at least know where i could find it myself.

Sorry for the rant, i hate doing this but if no one says anything nothing will change.
No.2

sydoggkdy

Jan 23, 2008
Kirkcaldy!!
TDI badge (red ‘DI’) – 1M6853687KGQF

don't think any one knows, searched the faq sections, found it for the red DI bt not TDI.

when i go into seat i normally just(in the words of LITTLE BRITIAN) say: " I wont that one"

si

number2

Thanks for your quick response guys. Why wouldnt anyone respond earlier to my question if all it took was a comment that nobody knows and this is what other people have done. Now i look bad for having a rant at SC.net. Anyway my faith has been restored that SC.net does have helpful souls as members, thanks again.

No.2

Digby.
The Polo/VW badges are bigger in size and spell TDI rather than TDi. Sorry im being finicky but if you see my car and know me you'll know why.

Last edited by a moderator:

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Had a quick search and someone tried to help within 2 hours of your post on one of the threads. Although people spend a lot of time on the forums they don't always have an answer, the right person might not have come along, and many people certainly don't have a list of part numbers stored in their brain.

The people aren't on here to serve anybody or be branded as "ignorant" for not knowing the answer to a question. Future help will be less forthcoming with that attitude.

Scott

digby130?

pocket rocket
Aug 10, 2008
exeter/london
Thanks for your quick response guys. Why wouldnt anyone respond earlier to my question if all it took was a comment that nobody knows and this is what other people have done. Now i look bad for having a rant at SC.net. Anyway my faith has been restored that SC.net does have helpful souls as members, thanks again.

No.2

Digby.
The Polo/VW badges are bigger in size and spell TDI rather than TDi. Sorry im being finicky but if you see my car and know me you'll know why.

fair play...i thought the new polos had a small i (but tbh their usually behind me hahaha)

Jonny

slightly insane monkey
Jul 5, 2005
South Wales
Don't think I've seen a TDi badge with a small 'i' all in red... loads of all red TDI badges around, but no TDi badges that I could find. In fact, I couldn't find any badges at all with (small) red i's... searched tdi, gti, tsi, tfsi, tsi... all of them (big) red i's. Just thought you could make up what you want from a red TDI badge and a red i from a GTi or something... couldn't find anything. Sorry dude :(

If you think you could make do with a red TDI rather than a red TDi, there are loads on ebay (search for "red tdi" - you'll get more badges than cars show up!) or try VAG parts >>> https://sslrelay.com/s74326199.onea...nid=1546c9d07155f2a/shopdata/index.shopscript (can't link direct to page, so: parts catalogue, VW, VW Badges *all models*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.