The Magic Dragon - My K1

Bow

May 21, 2011
Leicester
I thought this was a Seat forum? But ok you've twisted my arm...

uquha2u6.jpg

gyze9e8y.jpg

myqapaby.jpg

uty5eqa7.jpg

And she's already been modded (2k for a tubular exhaust) but it does sound immense! :D

Sitting on coilovers too (kinda makes going over any dip or bump in the road difficult though) ...

A few more bits and bobs will be happening, and I'm going to have to make my mark with a few stickers of course :)

Last edited:

Bow

May 21, 2011
Leicester
Needed cash in my pocket for a house purchase, and the fuel was a killer for my journey to work each day - the vx does about 32mpg so was a win win.

I do miss my K1 lots though, she was an amazing car. You go shopping in the vx and because the engine is in the boot you can't even bring icecream home without it melting lol

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Needed cash in my pocket for a house purchase, and the fuel was a killer for my journey to work each day - the vx does about 32mpg so was a win win.

I do miss my K1 lots though, she was an amazing car. You go shopping in the vx and because the engine is in the boot you can't even bring icecream home without it melting lol
All about priorities then, I don't blame you!:D I was just interested to see how much better (if any) the 220 was on fuel than the K1. I have to commute 30 miles everyday and manage over 30 mpg at stg 2+ without fail.:funk:

Anyway, I'm glad your happy with the motor, it sure looks like a lovely bit of kit!:)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members