Where is relay 411??

andy_w

Hi I am on the case of my not working aux water pump! pump fine powered up off battery using test probe. Fuse 16 10amp and not blown. Wiring checked along slam panel. No power at plug when engine switched off. Checked with seat and relay 411 in location 7 is for aux run on pump but where is it? can anyone help. Please and Thank you in advance
Andy

andy_w

well if it helps I got given part number 1J0959485A £22.34+vat just got to find it now

andy_w

yea I saw someone said it was £100 but I think they are talking about the fan module. Well I hope they are! if not could always wire it up direct and maybe use a heated screen relay that turns off after around 10 mins.

andy_w

I work at big garage and have spoken to the sparkys they say it can be done they told me how but I didn't listen to much just asked if it could be done in a lunch hour (hint hint)

paul-murphys

efr 6758 here i come
is this it by any chance

im also looking

Photo0352.jpg

andy_w

Hi, I have since found that cars with climatronic a/c the aux water pump is controled by the fan module which on my car is mounted from underneeth to n/s chassis leg iirc part number is 1J0 919 506K. £80.90 + quoted by TPS Ipswich but I have seen them on ebay for about £20.

Andy

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise