White FR to Black Cupra - Cupra Now Sold :(

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
:yes:

Just wait till you get a high flow down pipe on too, it amplifies the induction sound so much :D

Haha might be abit too loud for my liking then, sounds awesome but you get some funny looks haha

there not to bad to fit take a little while with the fiddley bits but i have fitted worse items,id say there worth 55 quid although i didnt feel any difference in the way the car drives the inlet manifold stays cool on journeys where as if you feel yours after a journey without the gasket it will be hot to touch,it also allows for more timming when mapping i beleive so thats when it will mainly be noticeable.

oh and you need the small port newsouth gasket i remember ordering mine then a couple of days later finding out i had ordered the wrong one looking at the awesome website i cant remeber which one is small port i think its the second one but im not 100% sure.

Cheers for that :) think I'll pm Andy and see if he can amend my order, sound worth it.

Yea, we have a small port head on the BBU engine code..

So just ask Andy for the one that suits the small port heads?

Liking it :)
Hope your getting some new wheels tho. Personally think cupra wheels are gash!

Thought id made up my mind for diesel but your pushing me back towards 20vt! Lol

Probably not tbh, nowt to my style will fit over the brakes! Might get some motorsport sorta wheels in te distant future like compo mo's etc want this car to be drivable so I can enjoy it but still going to be low :D

And personally I love the cupra wheels, just need a refurb at some point. Always wanted some for my White one but then just bit the bullet with my first set off bbs instead but they would need 15mm spacers on the front at least, to get over the brakes.

Porsche wheels would have probably fitted over but I can't be bothered with doing the whole adapter thing again, right ball ache haha

And I'd go petrol really mate, even though I do 300 miles commute plus whatever at the weekend every week I'm loving it. Diesel is good for saving abit of cash running the thing but I just used to get bored. Chilled out allot more now aswell with the cupra just take it easy everywhere except some back roads! Haha

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Cheers Damo, I'll get onto Andy first thing Monday morning. Coilies tip and that gasket will hopefully come this week. Along with strut brace and coilpacks. Then I'll just be waiting on exhaust till end of the month :(

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
New coilpacks:

734b297c.jpg

Big dirty cone filter fitted:

8b9c8fad.jpg

9978b163.jpg

Hopefully tip, strut brace and coilies should come this week, really cant wait until its lowered

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Couple of randoms:

daad7b0d.jpg

6d69d818.jpg

With the second side on image we are going to get one in the exact same place everytime a noticeable mod happens, which tbh won't be many on this car, but then the idea is to make a running stream of the change, like an animation. Should be cool in the end. Most noticeable one will be when it's lowered of course! Not liking the 4x4 stance!

Last edited:
May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Picked these up after work :D

a00ce473.jpg

These will never see the light of day again :lol:

c2ff4915.jpg

waiting on top mounts and bearings then they can get fitted, hopefully one day this week! Really cant wait to be low again :D