White FR to Black Cupra - Cupra Now Sold :(

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Rich, miner goes that low even with the adjuster cups in :D

8K9U0293.jpg

DSC_0439.jpg

And I've still got ~15mm of threads to go on the rear and ~45mm on the front to go ;)

Lol, park on the flat and then take a pic :D And all the weight is on the right hand side in the first pic too! I think you took advantage of favourable conditions with those pics lol :p

I've given up being so low anyway lol, more hassle than its worth, and people look round to see whats making the stupid rubbing noises :cry:

You going to Ed38? I'm gonna drop right back down for that so maybe we can compare cars :)

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Damo you should do it one day when your bored and take a picture then just use that in low threads to outlow others haha

That first pic of riches just looks awesome! Already got my front ones wound down to 13 threads from the bottom, ran 10 with the bbs, Porsche and other bbs wheels on the old one but they all ran a 195 tyre.

R1ch85

Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Damo you should do it one day when your bored and take a picture then just use that in low threads to outlow others haha

That first pic of riches just looks awesome! Already got my front ones wound down to 13 threads from the bottom, ran 10 with the bbs, Porsche and other bbs wheels on the old one but they all ran a 195 tyre.

Shoulda kept those Porsche wheels Scott, they might have cleared the brakes! One day I'll have some new wheels, you've had more sets than I've had hot dinners lol... well, almost :lol:

Found an early pic of my car, check out the height difference compared to now!

20022008528.jpg

16042010453.jpg

Last edited:

R1ch85

Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Get a thread up Rich no excuses :lol:

Scott i had to wait 2 months for my centre section and tip to turn up :-o and im an impatient guy lol

Maybe later, I'm going out out soon :) My girlfriends Dad's skittles team is short of players so I'm going to make up the numbers :ban:

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Rich, feel my pain, that's what mine looks like at the moment:( looks like it's deffo happening Monday now! Get a 1.4 mk5 polo for the day lmao gonna be interesting!

Yeh I'd be knarcked off at 2 months like! Been told the tip was on the shelf to send out and the exhaust will be ready end of the month. I don't understand how it could take 2 months unless with only a stick they had to mine the metal an melt it down on a campfire then make it and walk across the world to hand deliver it! Hopefully I will have more luck haha

Fingers crossed tip should come tomorrow, then Saturday thatcan get bashed on aswell as the strutbrace, coilies Monday then just waiting on the zaust and mapping :D

Just drove back from my girlfriends there and got 41.7mpg on a 12 mile journey :D

R1ch85

Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Also them Porsche wheels will fit over the brakes no problem but I'm not going to faff on with adapters and stuff ever again, not my cuppa lol hopefully track down some compo mo's or something in the future!

You should have a look at F2 Stu's thread, he has our brakes on his Cordy. I'm sure it mentioned somewhere that he had to grind some of the caliper to make his Compomotive's fit :blink:

R1ch85

Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Yeh it is! I think the Orange wheels are 17" aren't they? I can't remember lol, I did read his entire thread not so long ago too.

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Ahhh yeh think they are actually, getting confused with something else I think!

Just realised there's so many pics of other black cupras in here other than mine haha

Shouldn't you be whacking up a thread of yours Rich :p

R1ch85

Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Ahhh yeh think they are actually, getting confused with something else I think!

Just realised there's so many pics of other black cupras in here other than mine haha

Shouldn't you be whacking up a thread of yours Rich :p

Spose I should :whistle: Gonna do it in notepad first cos my internet connection has a habit of dying :cry:

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Popped into work from the way home from site today expecting my t.i.p and i knew my seat sport strut brace was there. No t.i.p though as half expected, havnt had replies to pm's since i asked for it to come this week and not with my exhaust at the end of the month.

020c1ab1.jpg

815ecb97.jpg

Last brace i got on my old car was secondhand, cant beat brand new stuff! Hopefully get that on later at the girlfriends if i get time! Also sneaky pic of the coilies all ready to rock, now booked for Monday, hoping t.i.p now comes tomorrow whilst im at work so me and Mic can fit it on the afternoon as planned and have a long overdue catchup. Not holding my breath though tbh:rolleyes:

Couldnt recommend David at Sere motors enough, everything i have ordered off him either came next day or on the day he said from Ireland, answers emails and questions a.s.a.p too, helpful guy.

Scott

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise