• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Still waiting for the fog bulbs, thanks to paypal going dumbass on me.... The funny thing about the exhaust is that it weighs more than the twin box stock system, and has lowered the rear of the car to the ride height I was looking for :D
 
Hi all,

question for the group. I'm getting my Candy White FR in next couple of weeks and thinking of ordering Hella lights.
Only problem - I do not know which version to go for. I had a Luna tdi dsg with smoked lights they were awesome but on a white i'm thinking the clear ones.

PS I'm also considering painting the car with some white metallic and black'ing out the roof...
 
Hi all,

question for the group. I'm getting my Candy White FR in next couple of weeks and thinking of ordering Hella lights.
Only problem - I do not know which version to go for. I had a Luna tdi dsg with smoked lights they were awesome but on a white i'm thinking the clear ones.

PS I'm also considering painting the car with some white metallic and black'ing out the roof...

here are one or two good(?) ideas!!1)http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f212fdb42aiv9.jpg 2)http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=leonsilber1024ia6bi6bi9.jpg :D :D !
 
Omg Dude!!!

Can you tell me where they got the entire paint work and the body kit?

Thanks!