ko3s turbo

dai cupra

hi guys ull probally say use search button i have and not got wat i wanted to no lol im buying a ko3s turbo and want to no if it will bolt straight on as im struck for cash lol its new its off ebay can anyone shed some light please thanks guys

Mat

yah, straight bolt. and i'm sure m87ner put a thread up when he swapped his.

Last edited by a moderator:

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
Could you buy a forge tip and a ko3s and just bolt them on to a standard cupra?

Not that i am planning on doing that just didn't know, i thought you had to change a few things

ian_cupra

hardly much more than standard to be honest. just the turbo doesnt make a massive difference, it once mapped when it all changes

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
yes.

I have been running my K03s Tip and a few other bits and bobs ;) without having it mapped. (i keep postponing it...)

but it runs perfect. To be honst though I didn't really notice much difference at al. Not the change from 156hp to the 180hp models the turbo comes off

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
why keep postponing ? let the power out :)
Yeah I know mate, its just I keep getting other things for the car like brakes different fmic setup etc

but will have it done before the summer when its at its best. I'll be up in UK for 1 meet this year so who knows..

ian_cupra

yes.

I have been running my K03s Tip and a few other bits and bobs ;) without having it mapped. (i keep postponing it...)

but it runs perfect. To be honst though I didn't really notice much difference at al. Not the change from 156hp to the 180hp models the turbo comes off

just remember though, the 180 models have a different map, i believe the turbo wont make any difference alone, maybe a slight bit on higher rev's

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.