Eibach Pro's / Sportlines in the West Midlands

densil

Feb 22, 2007
Hi,

I was wondering if any of you guys with Eibach Pros or Sportlines and who live in or near the West Midlands would be kind enough to let me see their pride and joy. Am not sure of how much of a drop I should get!

Many thanks,

Aug 20, 2005
stafford
Jody at Midland vw, Norton canes has his own leon fr 550 on sportlines, He has his own garage and a eibach dealer too and is first class for service:D

Al

Aug 29, 2005
I have pictures of my Cupra with stock springs, pro kits and sportlines if you want. If you have the choice, choose sportlines. Pro kits are stotty and ride height is not altered by much where sportlines make the car sit nicely, not too low, and give a better ride and improved handling.

robjnr

258 spanish donkeys
Oct 24, 2007
Bristol
djhorace would you say the sportlines handled better than the pro's or can't you tell there is a difference?

Also i would like to see the pics :)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Sportlines give the car better handling than Pro Kits for sure. I will post pics when i get home.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
I am selling the ones I had on my car as I have coilovers to go on. Wish I had 10 sets due to the amount of people who were interested in them. I would buy Sportlines over Pro Kit every time.

Neel-Cupra

MK2 Leon Cupra 2.0T FSI
Jul 28, 2005
Had mine also fitted at Awesome :p pic:

Picture070.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.