its arrived !!! :D

tommy_a

Nov 1, 2009
Salford
after a 2 1/2 month wait i finally picked up my new Cupra !! :D

i went this morning at around midday to finalise the paperwork and to pick the car up !! id not seen or been in a facelift model before so it was all new to me !! and i have to say i love it!!

the looks are unbeatable, the power is immense and the sound is fantastic !! its also one of the most comfy cars ive ever driven !! when i picked the car up it had 3 miles on the clock, now its got over 100 !! :redface: ive not stopped driving it all day !! I LOVE IT!!

now for some pics:
Picture007-2.jpg

Picture008-2.jpg

Picture009-2.jpg

Picture014-2.jpg

Picture015-2.jpg

Picture020.jpg

i hope you like !! :D

Robbo73

Seat Leon Cupra K1
Aug 9, 2009
looks fantastic in candy white. I like the back of the facelift models. Picking my Black Cupra up in two weeks....can't wait!!

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Very nice indeed, they did a good job on the PA Leon.

Looking forward to getting my hands on an R I must admit.

deann

Dec 9, 2009
Wolves
after a 2 1/2 month wait i finally picked up my new Cupra !! :D

i went this morning at around midday to finalise the paperwork and to pick the car up !! id not seen or been in a facelift model before so it was all new to me !! and i have to say i love it!!

the looks are unbeatable, the power is immense and the sound is fantastic !! its also one of the most comfy cars ive ever driven !! when i picked the car up it had 3 miles on the clock, now its got over 100 !! :redface: ive not stopped driving it all day !! I LOVE IT!!

now for some pics:
Picture007-2.jpg

i hope you like !! :D

Loving the motor mate. I took delivery of mine 19th Dec 2009 and i've done 3500 miles it her so far i cant stop driving it.. The sound is amazing.

I've fitted the Forge Blow off spacer... Nice gentle Wooooooosh on the grear change and as you come off the throttle.

And just had the matalic black roof done on Saturday.

HotHatchSteve

Jul 6, 2009
Nice motor you have there, well worth the wait.
I wondered what mine would would have looked like with the standard front bumper
(now I know) and another White Cupra with black wheels hits the road. Best combo IMHO.

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Looks Great Tommy, almost made up my mind to update mine, might join the Candy club.

Deann love yours too, having the lower bumper done really makes a huge difference. :)

SeanCorky

BMW E92 335i M Sport
Sep 4, 2008
Liverpool
Lovely that mate, if i didn't have mine on 0% finance i'd definitely be tempted to get that.

I still kick myself i weren't brave enough to get candy white