You know your Ibiza is too low when

May 31, 2008
Your splitter can kill a hedgehog even when you think your car will just pass over it

Sorry Mr hedgehog :drive2:

May 31, 2008
haha mate thats vile, Doesn't help my girlfriend being a vetinary nurse. Makes me feel a whole lot worse lol :D

vngtx

if ur lucky the hedgehog would just get caught in the splitter vent :D

vngtx

i took the feathers off the head of a blackbird with mine the other day.

crossedmike

you know ur ibiza is to low when wet leaves rip ur bumper off and you reattatch it

also when you go to gti international and open ur bonnet to find hay in ur engine bay when there was no hay to be seen ?? lol

vngtx

you know your ibiza is too low when you cant open your door when you park next to the kerb :cry:

crossedmike

you know ur ibiza is to low when it takes a scissor jack at side to jack it up enough to then fit a bogger jack under the front haha

vngtx

you know your ibiza is too low when you have to give the car a little lift (and nearly putting your back out) just to get the jack under.

crossedmike

Mate, i carry a block of wood in the boot to drive onto to get a jack anywhere near my car! :blink:

haha i get pulled enough lol they will assume im some crazy nut and arrest me with a 2 x 4 lool

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
The one Ive got is like a sawn-off chunk of Scaffolding plank! I literally have to wedge it under the wheel and drive onto it to get the car high enough to jack up !

crossedmike

The one Ive got is like a sawn-off chunk of Scaffolding plank! I literally have to wedge it under the wheel and drive onto it to get the car high enough to jack up !

thats dedication to the lowness haha least when ur old will be easy to get in haah not sure about out lmao

Caffienated

Dec 2, 2009
Bristol
you know ur ibiza is to low when it takes a scissor jack at side to jack it up enough to then fit a bogger jack under the front haha

I keep a couple of pieces of 3x2 to drive on so I can get the TJ under there.

found it a pain getting it back dwn with the scissor jack...

Edit: I having read further down I see this is even less original that I thought...

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise