CR FR now lowered on Eibachs *pics inside*

FR_Flavoured

Very nice! Interesting to see pics of the new FR facelift, on Eibach springs.
The side skirts and Leon Mk1 front splitter also add to make the car look even lower.

How well does the front Splitter fit up against the Leon FR bumper?
I had one of these, fitted on my previous Mk4 Ibiza - you could still see gaps between where it had been screwed into the bumper, not great.

Chris mk2

Mar 27, 2008
Leeds
Thanks for the comments guys. They are sportlines and the grille is still the Vinyl wrapped one although I have been told today that my gloss black one has turned up!

Rangers

Jan 24, 2009
Scotland
Thanks for the comments guys. They are sportlines and the grille is still the Vinyl wrapped one although I have been told today that my gloss black one has turned up!

Ahh what you gonna do? Stick with the carbon or put the geniune black grill on? I bought a sheet of carbon vinyl for my pre FL leon grill after reading your previous threads, the chrome one is highly offensive.

fireblade929

Jul 11, 2010
Cleethorpes
i,ve got a fl cupra on eibachs, btcc kit, looks great, goes well but had a bit of a coming together with my pavement that leads from the road to my drive, suffice to say be carefull, because a new bumper is £960 fitted!!!! cheers

Feb 1, 2010
Leicester

did you fit it yourself or have a pro do it?

If you did it yourself what did you use to secure it ? and how?

Thanks

farmerkneecaps

Looks awsome love the colour blue I bought my candy white just before that blue came out and I was raging I didn't wait! lol

Health to drive!

dannychapman10

K04 Time ;)
Mar 30, 2009
Grimsby, UK
Chris, you seem to have done all the mode I was going to do! Haha, except am going for the new style cupra wheels in gloss black, can I ask how much you paid for you springs to be fitted or did you do them yourself? As my local garage wants nearly £200 for it! Loving the car mate, looks lush!

Danny.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Chris mk2

Mar 27, 2008
Leeds
The springs were fitted by awesome GTi, was about £300 all in including the springs and four wheel alignment.

The splitter is just supported by self tapping screws. I fitted it myself and its rock solid with no gaps between the splitter and the bumper

FR_Flavoured

...cheers for the feedback re Splitter. Might look into that, not that many Mk2 Leon's with them retrofitted (I fitted one on my previous Mk4 Ibiza).
I paid around £300 for my Sportlines (although that didnt come with any wheel alignment afterwards)!..

Fantastic - stunning looking ride! [B)] Do you have (m)any more plans, or quite happy with the way its looking (for now)? :)

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
Not to kidnap your thread Chris, but as promised my baby now no longer has here embarrasing ride height.

Got her back from Awesome yaterday, very happy.

23112010169.jpg
[/IMG]

23112010171.jpg
[/IMG]

Got sportlines on, Neuspeed ARB, Shark De-dpf'd and a forge quick shift, all she needs now are some tints and im finished! (For Now :D)

Rangers

Jan 24, 2009
Scotland
Not to kidnap your thread Chris, but as promised my baby now no longer has here embarrasing ride height.

Got her back from Awesome yaterday, very happy.

23112010169.jpg
[/IMG]

23112010171.jpg
[/IMG]

Got sportlines on, Neuspeed ARB, Shark De-dpf'd and a forge quick shift, all she needs now are some tints and im finished! (For Now :D)

Dayum thats hot, the rear diffuser really REALLY suits the car, ive always had the feeling the btcc aero kit at the arse end looks a bit bare
and doesnt really go with the rest of the kit even though that particular bumper is the normal cupra r one?
( I managed to get bare and arse in the same sentence without going off topic. :funk::funk::funk: )

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise