aBhardwaj1990's daily, Laura the Bora.....Runner up at Inters, pics on page 62

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Looks familiar :think:

Edit I pushed the bidding up coz i'm mean - lost interest at £1100 ;)

Yup. Lmao! You evil evil man :cartman:

It's not in fantastic condition, has got a lot of work to do to it. Only thing it has that I would love is the heated seats and the fact thats its a 110. Apart from that, it hasn't got the sports clocks, a lot of things are broken on the inside, no cruise, indicators have gone yellow, a few rust bubbles, paint is really dull and no service history.

He still thinks his is better than mine, bless :cartman:

Cupra Kid

Has a TDI!!
Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Yup. Lmao! You evil evil man :cartman:

It's not in fantastic condition, has got a lot of work to do to it. Only thing it has that I would love is the heated seats and the fact thats its a 110. Apart from that, it hasn't got the sports clocks, a lot of things are broken on the inside, no cruise, indicators have gone yellow, a few rust bubbles, paint is really dull and no service history.

He still thinks his is better than mine, bless :cartman:

**** glad i did back off! seller told me it was a minter and that he was sure it had some service history but he would have to check. Bidding on one thats identical, one thats go no picture and one thats gold! just hope i don't win them all :blink:

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
**** glad i did back off! seller told me it was a minter and that he was sure it had some service history but he would have to check. Bidding on one thats identical, one thats go no picture and one thats gold! just hope i don't win them all :blink:

:lol:

Nah it's not as bad as you think, it's all fixable, but is a bit of a bit of a risk mechanically. But the engines are pretty amazing :)

Let me know if you have any luck with them ;)

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Today, I removed the damaged wing:
IMAG0105.jpg

Changed the sidelights to white LED's (look blue in pics for some reason lol):
IMAG0106.jpg

And ended up with a harlequin Bora! :cartman:
IMAG0108.jpg

milfhunter

my name is mogumbo i drive seat leon i like your car it makes the cars where i live look like dirty i hope we can be friends

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
That's lovely! :blink: ...never seen a W8 before... Only in the original brochure, which I still have, for some reason?

Tell me about it, I saw one on edition 38, absolute beauty, fell in love lol
IMAG0192.jpg

196506_196536957034654_100000350527872_561946_715103_n.jpg

IMAG0186.jpg

:love:

my name is mogumbo i drive seat leon i like your car it makes the cars where i live look like dirty i hope we can be friends

:lol::lol:

Cheers mgumbo, we can be friends if you like ;)

milfhunter

[/QUOTE]Cheers mgumbo, we can be friends if you like ;)[/QUOTE]

thaNKS to you and bless your car

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.