aBhardwaj1990's daily, Laura the Bora.....Runner up at Inters, pics on page 62

milfhunter

Did you know that you also won 5 million Ugandan dollars in the lottery?

Just send Mogumbo your bank account number and sort codes and he will make sure you're friends for life.

:cartman:

im sorry i know my english is no good i am not scam i am here because i own seat and want to make seat friends please do not abuse my lack of english :ban:

also i am from south africa i do not use ugandan dollar :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
im sorry i know my english is no good i am not scam i am here because i own seat and want to make seat friends please do not abuse my lack of english :ban:

Think he's joking mate. Don't take offence, most of the guys here cant do serious to save their lives! :) A quick tip. Anything that you don't understand/find offensive, take it as a joke. They most likely mean it that way anyway :)

milfhunter

Think he's joking mate. Don't take offence, most of the guys here cant do serious to save their lives! :) A quick tip. Anything that you don't understand/find offensive, take it as a joke. They most likely mean it that way anyway :)

ahhh this is ok so you like joke i was once driving my seat thru kabar my local village and the children of the village let the goat out the pen and i was listen to my bashment pum pum bash musiks and i was not watch and hit the goat i had to act fast as the goat was not mine so i put in back car and took to eat it was good day and they still look for this goat

Last edited by a moderator:

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Oi oi ladies, stop dissing Mogumbo and his goats
And I'd like some contructive critism of why this thread isn't entertaining :bleh:

Picked her up this morning, chuffed with the job he's done, will definitely be going back to him in the future!!
IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0139.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

Can't wait to get her lower!

Last edited:

Whitechapel

Adam Hilton
May 5, 2009
York/Kingston
ahhh this is ok so you like joke i was once driving my seat thru kabar my local village and the children of the village let the goat out the pen and i was listen to my bashment pum pum bash musiks and i was not watch and hit the goat i had to act fast as the goat was not mine so i put in back car and took to eat it was good day and they still look for this goat

:wtf:

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Where did you get the spray work done Arun?

The Mrs' Swift needs the rear passenger door doing, thanks to someone keying it.... grrr

What is it with some people in this world!

PC Autos in long Eaton, ask for Paul :)

you going to keep them secret again onion bhaji? :)

Why does everyone call me this! lol :p
IF I get them, which maybe unlikely. Then yes lol. They're 17" 8j! :D
Love them!

Saw the double of this in Erdington this morning, thought it might have been you.

:-o
Someone's copying me, or the body shop took it for a drive lol

I never meant it wasn't interesting, this thread is pro :happy:

However adding the goat-stealing-and-eating African, who likes to listen to 'bashment pum pum bash musiks', was hilarious :p

Lmao!

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Verry Verry coool!! That paint job is impressive.. Arun, it doesnt need to go any lower.. It looks SICK as it is.. One thing you do need is tyre slick.. MAKE THEM TYRES BLACK FOOL!! :)

The "stance" does need sorting out, but I need to get a chassis notch and engine raised slightly, already had my sump slightly scraping :blink: lol
Cheers man :)

Being a "intermediate" detailer, you'd think you would've put tyre gel on by now :p God, Arun!

I only got the tyres last week so were brand new! So no need for tyre gel, they only went all brown because I drove down a dirt road yesterday :happy:

She needs a good going over anyway, this week hopefully :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members