Youngest LCR owner on this forum?

itfben

DsignVinyl.com
Oct 24, 2009
nr. Tunbridge Wells
Im 20 with an LCR.

anyone younger than me shouldn't have an LCR they should have spent the £14K that I was quoted on insurance for 19 years old on a different car. Or in not on their own policy, tut tut tut :p

_chris_

Jul 6, 2008
in the car
Im 20 with an LCR.

anyone younger than me shouldn't have an LCR they should have spent the £14K that I was quoted on insurance for 19 years old on a different car. Or in not on their own policy, tut tut tut :p

you must live in a bad area for it to be that much!!!!!

itfben

DsignVinyl.com
Oct 24, 2009
nr. Tunbridge Wells
loadza doochebags that crash round here, well i now of a lot of people that have had a crash in this ages my age so thats within 3 years of driving, grrr

its £14K on an evo THIS year too. then goes down to £1400 the following just like my LCR did, weird. o well only 7more months to wait :D

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Check the DVLA if you want... I was 19 when I bought my 1st LCR. Ebony Black 54 plate 5 years ago now.

Insured for £1400 fully comp. Only mod was a full turbo back exhaust, head unit and a panel filter though.

This time around, my age has allowed me to go to stage 2 and a near complete project.

Feb 28, 2010
Southampton
haha well when your faster on track than an LCR you do beg the question of "at what point can I whip your trousers down and spank you, just for your badge"

;) haha im only joking, theres alot of love in the Cupra clan ;) Only reason I didnt get an LCR was that the differences between the 2 were all the things I was upgrading anyways

& a highly modded LC is more to insure than a standard LCR - bringing it back on topic :p nah nah

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
You LC guys...:rolleyes: lol. I was referring to the title of the thread "Youngest LCR owner on this forum?"

Your now suggesting we`re uneducated and cant read. :ban: And before you start crayons are just as good as pens.
Ive a good mind to give a rally call to all cupras to converge on your street and park up - thus lowering house prices :p;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.