Youngest LCR owner on this forum?

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
What on earth have I started :D

Probably something a little like quadrophenia but with leons. Lcr owners red stiching and splitters are of the same ilk as daft amounts of mirrors on scooters. On the plus side you get her
Quadrophenia.jpg

But you have to drive/push your LCR off beachy head at the end.:(

Pyro

Badge snobbery or what?? Stop being mean to cupras or we`ll steal your "R"s with dental floss so everyones the same.

:cartman:

I'm up for that pat ;) blood LCR snobs just jelous because they have a COPY the original we've got the first of the crib the originals the one that stole peoples harts

Your now suggesting we`re uneducated and cant read. :ban: And before you start crayons are just as good as pens.
Ive a good mind to give a rally call to all cupras to converge on your street and park up - thus lowering house prices :p;)
again up for that ;) try selling up now Jay ;) hahahahaha

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
I have just managed to pick my self of the floor and changed my trousers as i PMSL this has got to be the best thread yet, oh and cupra's rule. [B)] Love the Pyro gags funny thing is there all TRUE. :lol:

hyphon12

Daft Member
Jun 7, 2011
Scottish Borders
21 here, as said LCRs are cheap to insure compared to some car cars, I used to pay more on my Old MG ZR, it had half the power about quarter of the value and a lot less equiptment. Well it was only logical to upgrade to one. :D

jake greensmith

Got mine at 20 ad thought that was young, but having 200+ bhp at 18/19 is crazy, like someone else said insurance for lcr seems to be fairly reasonable, compared to a civic type r etc, would be interested to see who the oldest owner is, any advance an 45??

Tommyboy91

Scooby's + Seat's
Jul 18, 2010
Inverurie
im 20.(21 soon) maybe looking at getting a Leon Cupra. Hopefully facelift model. got a 1.4 leon at the moment and i need my turbo fix since i wont be using my scooby wrx import for a while to come

mrdavies

Jan 20, 2011
Manchester
im 23 nearly 24 and i only have a 1.6 16v and my insurance is 1900 for the year . WHAT A JOKE . i did a quote for LCR and an FR . LCR was 6k and the LCR was 4k insurance. where do they even get theese stupid prices from? some guy must be making a killing.

mrdavies

Jan 20, 2011
Manchester
handley , there is no way you got an lcr at 18? would they even insure you? when i was 20 i got a quote for one and they basically laughed at me .

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.