cobra exhausts?

rydogg09

lcr ry
Feb 5, 2012
hi was wondering how much quieter is the cobra cat back exhaust with the resonated exhaust compared to the non resonted? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

nd-photo.nl

Mar 6, 2012
The Netherlands
www.nd-photo.nl
I asked Cobra about this just yesterday

I want a nice "dark humming" sound without the cabin drone. I would like to hear a little more, but when driving on the motorway or so, I absolutely don't want the cabin drone. Will the resonated version be too quiet for my liking or...?

Their answer

I would recommend a resonated cat back system as you may get cabin drone with no centre silencer, this will still give you a nice sporty tone. Any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

Cupra Grant

Aug 14, 2011
ive got a full cobra decat non res and dont find it loud at moterway speeds at all and the quality of the exhaust is realy good cant complain at all

Cupra Grant

Aug 14, 2011
yes i can see what you are saying and a test drive with a non res system would be a good idea. i think its more due to me drivng my type r which was silly loud and realy bad on the moterways where as this system sounds quiet in comparisson

rydogg09

lcr ry
Feb 5, 2012
well pissed off mate cant get the vids to work on my comp or my phone, i can only see the pics, and u put it onto some othe video doc pleassseee lol

rydogg09

lcr ry
Feb 5, 2012
Done it on my brothers phone :) sounds good! What you pay and this is a resonated cat back by cobra yh?

bendohhh

Nov 11, 2010
Stockton
My car is booked in a next Saturday for a full 3" non-res system, I'm excited.

Not sure what the wife will think though.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.