imperial blue mk3 Ibiza new start (brembos,nuespeed,forge)

Aug 12, 2012
aylesbury
hello new to the hole turbo seen bought my ibiza cupra about 2 months ago
its done 88000 miles came with 12 months mot 6 months tax no advisorys on mot paid 2800 came with borbets 9j all round and standard ibiza wheel heres a few pics hope u like it

things iv done since owning.
k&n typhoon induction kit
hids hi and low beam
low beam 35w 6000k
high beam 55w 6000k
decat and centre box cut out
door trims colour coded to match car

wheeledit2.jpg

polaroidedit.png

luketomwesleyedit.jpg

lukeandwesleysantapodedit2.png

lightsoncartooneffect.jpg

blackandwhiteedit.jpg

future plans
k03s
fmic done
Badger 5 custom map soon
n249 bypass(done
brembo brake upgrade
Blue flame turbo back done
paint calipers red done

Just bought some 0z super ts which are being powder coated soon to be on

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2012
aylesbury
quick update ordered my forge 008 today so hopefully that will be here soon. because previous owner just plugged everything to make it chatter which i found out is not really good for turbo. also about a month ago i bought k&n typhoon induction kit fitted it which meant i had to take airflow meter off and replace it with k&n pipe but my car really didnt like it as tsc and engine managment light came on. which made the car run like :censored: tbh kept starving it of air and would stall really easy so i changed it back and its fine now. good thing i never bought it brand new as they retail at 280 i paid 110.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2012
aylesbury
got home from work today and my forge 008 had ariived happy days fitted it and went for a drive and i can really say its made a massive diffrence holds boost so much longer.

Aug 12, 2012
aylesbury
fitted boost gauge yesterday i went for a piller pod as i didnt want all the wires and vac hose exposed and im pretty happy with the way it turned out. its a right **** to fit though so good luck to anyone who trys lol pics to follow

Aug 12, 2012
aylesbury
i need to get pipe work for intercooler but theres so many diffrent universal kits on ebay i dont no which one to get. k03s should arrive soon but then gunna send it off to have it checked out make sure everything is ok then should fit

Aug 12, 2012
aylesbury
Thought i would give carbon fibre wrap ago thanks to seeing ginge811990 had done it so i done my inteior door handles and my front grill wasnt to hard bit fiddly at first but its really easy to work with once you keep messing about with the stuff