LED Day time running lights

bigRobbo

Hey guys

I want to fit some day time running lights to my ibiza but dont know what lights to fit and where just wanted to know if any of you guys have done day time running lights on yours? i have HiDs always fitted on my head lights and fog lights and Led side lights, any one got any good ideas ??? :D:D

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
have a look at my RR for complete headlight replacements with built in DRL's (looks more OEM than the crappy light strips imo)

:)

.Si.

Feb 14, 2012
sunny essex
i bought 60mm angel eye leds and put them in my fogs and wired them up as drl's.

004-3.jpg

.Si.

Feb 14, 2012
sunny essex
just unscrew the fog from the bumper..take the rear cover off and bulb out.

then unclip the bulb holder..and your left with the bare shell of the fog..

simply insert the leds and wire up

.Si.

Feb 14, 2012
sunny essex
wired the earth to the casing off the fog light..then run just one wire up inside the car to a swiched live.

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
NickyJam where did you buy those headlights from!? They look really good!! And how much were they???

thanks sami

if you google ibiza r8 style headlights then they shouldn't be too hard to find. you'll be looking at around £245 for the pair plus your HID kits for an extra £45. well worth it though :) just make sure the headlights are RHD versions for the UK

i've only yet seen 1 other mk4 ibiza with em on and i don't even think he's a member on SCN (seen him in North London)

Last edited:

Samibizacupra07

Jan 24, 2012
Bristol
Yeaa there really really different for ibiza's!! Definately going to be getting some of them in jan!! I already have a HIDs i wont need to buy different bulbs or a different kit will i?

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
you'll just need h1 hid bulbs or upgrade to a 55w h1 kit (which i currently have). the 55w makes a world of difference, lights up the road so much better and is more like the same light as the standard xenon headlights on other vehicles (i compared to my dad's mercedes E sport headlights)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.